What beer are you drinking tonight? For the new forum...

537737_3656671130108_1990653102_n.jpg 537737_3656671130108_1990653102_n.jpg
This beer is literally SWEET! Like freaking punch! Which is how I ended up drunk in a natural food store yesterday. Lol.

Reactions: Bare Lee
soem good beer in christchurch this weekend, including a great dark one, I just can't remember it's name:(

Get your hands on some stuff from Bell's and Founders and I will pick it up on my way to CO later this summer!

Nothing like a really good Michigan Micro.
Not sure if Bells even qualifies anymore with the current # of barrels being produced.
2 <3 and Centennial are among my favorites.

Musta had quite a few then...? :D

No, just not paying attention to the label. It was very good though, Should have remembered to try and see if I can get it over here

yes, I do, it's not that hard really as long as you keep everything absolutely clean. You can go as far as you like with beer in terms of working from canned malt extract all the way up to doing the full mash process yourself if you like.

I really want to home brew as well but unfortunately the housing market crashed before we could upgrade to a bigger home so we don't have room for me to pick up yet another hobby.

If you're doing wine, you can start with as little as two demijohns, a bug plastic bucket with a lid, some syphon tubing and an airlock. A long handled plastic spoon, funnel, a muslin bag are useful but not essential.

It doesn't take up a lot of space and I store most of the gear in my 5-gallon (imperial) bucket when not in use.

For beer, you can get away with just 5 gallon bucket, long handled spoon and syphon tubing plus bottles for storage. Either way you'll also need some steriliser.

Problem is Dave we are overflowing as it is, otherwise trust me, I would be making lot's of beer! Lol! My wife would like to make wine but again same problem. So we just drink my sister in laws home brews (wine and beer) instead. Although I don't touch her wine anymore... She had tried fortifying it with Everclear once, yowsa...

Reactions: Bare Lee

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7