What beer are you drinking tonight? For the new forum...

Demerol. :confused: Oh wait, that's another forum. ;)

Demerol. :confused: Oh wait, that's another forum. ;)
We'll wean you off that stuff and move you on to Marguaritas instead.
Once that gets old you'll FINALY learn to appreciate a good brew!
Then we'll work on Scott.

red wine tonight. whatever it was that was open and near empty.

Since it is a blue moon tonight...I'm drinking a Blue Moon Belgian White.

Reactions: jldeleon
Bought my husband Arrogant B@stard for the name, then found Double B@stard. Stone brewery was a great discovery.

Haven't had those but I did try Founder's Dirty Bastard ;)
Not exactly my type of beer but ok. I did find a good use for the rest of the 6 pack of brews that arent your favorite though... I'll save em for marinades. I marinaded a 2 pound vension top round roast last week for two days in my 'spicy beer' marinade with two of the Dirty Bastard, honey, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt & pepper (might be something I am forgetting I dont have the recipe infront of me). Skewered it up on the rotisserie on my grill. Turned out great.

Speaking of possible effects of glass shape: http://www.economist.com/node/21561110
Thanks for the beer education BL. I come from the land of thirty packs. Folks here are very brand specific and often will debate which low quality beer is better and it often turns into a "my Ford is better than your Dodge" discussion. People's idea of a crazy weekend is by buying bottles instead of cans. God forbid that they might have to ever wash a glass.

Reactions: NickW
Thanks for the beer education BL. I come from the land of thirty packs. Folks here are very brand specific and often will debate which low quality beer is better and it often turns into a "my Ford is better than your Dodge" discussion. People's idea of a crazy weekend is by buying bottles instead of cans. God forbid that they might have to ever wash a glass.
Probably just my imagination, but I swear it always tastes better poured.
Speaking of cheap beer, I had some Coors Light from a pitcher in Apple Bees on our way home from camping over Labor Day. Tasted like piss water, of course, but reminded me of college in Wisconsin and all those pitchers of Leinenkugel. Going out today to get me some Sierra Nevada Torpedo to wash away the lingering palatal memories.

This is a great time of year for seasonal beers.
Had me some Magic Hat Hex and Sam Adams Oktoberfest in the last couple of days.
Had that SA Oktoberfest the other day too.
Its always a good time for seasonal beers... they seem to always be in season! Summer ale, Oktoberfest, Winter Lager... ;)
I like enjoying whats 'in season' but with beers there is hardly time for the regular ones! Always so many in season lol.

Dos Equis, it may not sound as cool as Moose Snot, but put a lime in it and it does the job>