WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

came across this one a few weeks ago and just remembered to post. she has a strange name, i hope i get it right. Krista Cavander or something like that. ;)

Bikini_at_Donner_Lake.jpg

came across this one a few weeks ago and just remembered to post. she has a strange name, i hope i get it right. Krista Cavander or something like that. ;)

Oh wow. I forgot how big that pic was. Haha!

Mike - I should'a known... lol!

Haha! Well... its a bit of a "family" tradition to visit Donner Peak. I'm a 6th generation Californian and technically a Native Daughter of the Golden West although I've never joined any formal organization. My ancestors, the McKutchens came over with the Donner Party from Illinois, I think, but I could be wrong on that. I know it was one of the McKutchens that went ahead of the group to get help and made it to Sutter's Fort. The couple that came over William and Amanda survived the winter. Not sure "how" they survived but lets just say I come from VERY hungry hardy stock. Hahaha!

Reactions: DNEchris
thx i'll make sure i'll pass there later on this year.I'm doing a tour of the Us:D

Robin - If you're doing tour of the US then Tahoe is a must see! Beautiful and known for its clear blue water. Donner lake is nice but its smaller but very close to Tahoe on the North Shore side and lots of PCT trail to explore around it. Absolutely one of the most beautiful spots in NorCal. And if you get a chance to run or hike up to the Flume trail. DO IT!! Below is a pic of me and my friend Maggie running the Flume back in May. Really. Need I say more?

Flume_Trail_Running_edge_cover.jpg

Oh and sorry for messing up the thread with "normal clothed" running pics, but the views are orgasm-inducing so I figure its a good match with hot athletes. :p

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7