WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

Robin - If you're doing tour of the US then Tahoe is a must see! Beautiful and known for its clear blue water. Donner lake is nice but its smaller but very close to Tahoe on the North Shore side and lots of PCT trail to explore around it. Absolutely one of the most beautiful spots in NorCal. And if you get a chance to run or hike up to the Flume trail. DO IT!! Below is a pic of me and my friend Maggie running the Flume back in May. Really. Need I say more?

Wow thats beautiful! If I had a place like that I'd run even more. Well I'd also probably injure myself from looking at the scenery and not paying attention!

Reactions: zapmamak
Robin - If you're doing tour of the US then Tahoe is a must see! Beautiful and known for its clear blue water. Donner lake is nice but its smaller but very close to Tahoe on the North Shore side and lots of PCT trail to explore around it. Absolutely one of the most beautiful spots in NorCal. And if you get a chance to run or hike up to the Flume trail. DO IT!! Below is a pic of me and my friend Maggie running the Flume back in May. Really. Need I say more?

Flume_Trail_Running_edge_cover.jpg
Thanks for the info and yes!nothing more to add...:DFabulous,I could get used to a view like that everyday.

no dudes on this thread! only comments from them. absolutely no pics of dudes!
WAIT A MINUTE! I happen to appreciate the dudes!

Reactions: jldeleon and Robin
Reactions: Robin and jldeleon
Cuz that thread died and got buried quickly. You girls seriously like that much muscle? Sure, the guy is ripped, but can he keep that look as he ages? It would require an extreme amount of work and possibly some extra "enhancers". Now, if he can do it clean, with diet and exercise, respect. Most of the weight lifting crowd I was with in high school, they don't look so good now. My sons tease me that I have about half the upper body mass that I did early in my life (from pictures they see). I was never ripped, but I had some decent mass.

Rick - neither of the guys I posted are excessively muscular. They are what I like to call, "thick". I actually hate bulging muscles on guys.

Rick - neither of the guys I posted are excessively muscular. They are what I like to call, "thick". I actually hate bulging muscles on guys.

I agree. Too much muscle is just gross. But I do love those nice hip flexor ab "v" thingy on men especially in board shorts. :happy:

Reactions: jldeleon
Robin, I got you beat (and why is it you only show up on this thread?):

2nbuh53.jpg

from: http://jasonferruggia.com/top-20-bodyweight-exercises-for-building-muscle-strength/
Hey Lee what's up?:D Oh last week I got an alert,I came saw and offcourse had to add something.You know how it goes:D
I've been checking out some other threads,reading articles and such...if I got nothing to comment or add I don't.
Things tend to get a little boring;) , on the other hand,later this year I'll be doing a US tour,well more or less,but everyplace I'll be visiting I've seen on this site!So better hold on tight 'cause I'll be passing through...:pWhat's new in st Paul?

Reactions: Bare Lee
Hey Lee what's up?:D Oh last week I got an alert,I came saw and offcourse had to add something.You know how it goes:D
I've been checking out some other threads,reading articles and such...if I got nothing to comment or add I don't.
Things tend to get a little boring;) , on the other hand,later this year I'll be doing a US tour,well more or less,but everyplace I'll be visiting I've seen on this site!So better hold on tight 'cause I'll be passing through...:pWhat's new in st Paul?
By the way,send that girl my address...I'd like to see her :)

Reactions: Bare Lee
Borderline... And where are my moderators, all four of them?! I guess that's what I get for choosing all male moderators. Let's keep it clean...and boring. We have to remember our audience. There may be children watching, whether or not they can read the forum's title warning. Now, can someone put some undies on those ladies for me? :asshat:

Reactions: Robin and zapmamak
Borderline... And where are my moderators, all four of them?! I guess that's what I get for choosing all male moderators. Let's keep it clean...and boring. We have to remember our audience. There may be children watching, whether or not they can read the forum's title warning. Now, can someone put some undies on those ladies for me? :asshat:

Good luck with that TJ. ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts