WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

Nice! Now I'm never going to be able to get on with my nap! Lol!

Reactions: jldeleon
Lol! She is, but, they are also defying gravity in that pose, so how can they NOT be perky??? Lol.

I don't know. Doesn't she kinda look like a male in the midsection? sigh. whatevs. I only check this thread because I'm afraid my male moderators won't tell me if there's anything I should know about, if you know what I mean. :asshat: Ha! sigh. Don't forget all, there may be kids viewing this thread.

you should've seen zap's pic of her abs on FB. this girl looks childless and zap isn't but looks more washboard than that girl. all i could say is DAMN! now lets see if she posts it here. :jaw drop:

didn't ram delete an inappropriate post? i'm sure most know not to post explicit pics.

Reactions: zapmamak
I don't know. Doesn't she kinda look like a male in the midsection? sigh. whatevs. I only check this thread because I'm afraid my male moderators won't tell me if there's anything I should know about, if you know what I mean. :asshat: Ha! sigh. Don't forget all, there may be kids viewing this thread.

"Male in the midsection"? OK, I'll bite: How, exactly, does a woman look "Male in the midsection" save for having hair?

Reactions: Robin and zapmamak
"Male in the midsection"? OK, I'll bite: How, exactly, does a woman look "Male in the midsection" save for having hair?

I think TJ's referring to the fact that she looks a little thicker due to her ab muscles. Personally I don't think that chick looks "male in the midsection" but I'm a little partial to muscle and personally prefer to look strong as opposed to skinny. Some women think more muscle on women is gross though. I have to admit, I have broad shoulders which look a little masculine and make me a little self conscious so... whatever floats your boat (or not) I guess.

Reactions: Robin
I think TJ's referring to the fact that she looks a little thicker due to her ab muscles. Personally I don't think that chick looks "male in the midsection" but I'm a little partial to muscle and personally prefer to look strong as opposed to skinny. Some women think more muscle on women is gross though. I have to admit, I have broad shoulders which look a little masculine and make me a little self conscious so... whatever floats your boat (or not) I guess.
I love some muscles on women;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7