WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

This is nice...

Oops. Did I just post this to the wrong thread? Silly me. :p

Hot-Sexy-Male-Bodybuilders-Gallery-27-001.jpg

It's OK Krista - he's got underwear on!

Yeah well it wouldn't be on for long if he were standing in front of me. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Robin and jldeleon
Reactions: zapmamak
Robin - If you're doing tour of the US then Tahoe is a must see! Beautiful and known for its clear blue water. Donner lake is nice but its smaller but very close to Tahoe on the North Shore side and lots of PCT trail to explore around it. Absolutely one of the most beautiful spots in NorCal. And if you get a chance to run or hike up to the Flume trail. DO IT!! Below is a pic of me and my friend Maggie running the Flume back in May. Really. Need I say more?

Flume_Trail_Running_edge_cover.jpg

My best friend Dave and I through-hiked the PCT in 1975 (starting on his birthday in April and finishing on my birthday in September). That was 38 years ago, and I still remember this view. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: zapmamak
My best friend Dave and I through-hiked the PCT in 1975 (starting on his birthday in April and finishing on my birthday in September). That was 38 years ago, and I still remember this view. Thanks for sharing it.
oh wow!!! How completely awesome to hike the PCT starting and ending on your birthdays!!!? :D

...and those derby girls are some tough girlz. I cant tell you how many times Ive entertained the idea of trying out for our local Sacred City Derby Girls team. But then I go to one of their bouts and see them slam down those jammers (Id probably have to be a jammer cuz Im probably small enough to get through some of their legs haha!) and then I snap out of it. With our healthcare plan its probably not wise anyway. :confused:

thanks robin. name? how can i search for more pics without a name?

thanks robin. name? how can i search for more pics without a name?

If you go to Google Image search, you'll see there's a little camera in the search box. If you click on that, you get an option of entering a url of the image or uploading an image you have from your computer. Google will then search for similar images, and you can sometimes find out the name of a face or person through that.

In the case, it looks like it's Jennifer Murillo.

Reactions: Robin
sounds like work. name is much easier. thanks.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test