Misleading User Names? - Contains Offensive language to some.

Not that I post here all that

Not that I post here all that much, but people usually abbreviate my name to HsM. You can also use HM, but then I confuse myself with a half-marathon.

You'll probably never see my real name. I am a stealth ninja. :evil:

Man, I think me and Dave

Man, I think me and Dave (NSDR) are close to the same age (Im 27) and I was a punk rocker kid since 6th or 7th grade. I sported a multi colored mohawk and everything! Now I'm just a fat bald guy... Its a cruel world I tell ya!!!

Oh, we had a Kubota, a Ford, an IH, and a Massey Furgeson growing up. Along with a back hoe, but I don't remember who made it.... CAT maybe? And lots of craftsman riding mowers and a gravely zero turn that had like a 14' mowing deck.

Driving down the road a

Driving down the road a couple years ago to take my oldest to his first day of First Grade, I saw a teenager waiting on the side of the road for the bus wearing a big pink mohawk.

The next day, as I drove past, his mohawk was "down."

Sure enough, the high school told him they weren't having any of that.

Bummer?

Which, BTW Rick, "bummer" was one of those words we metalheads back in the 80s used to use when talking about something that wasn't cool.

rickwhitelaw wrote:Nice

rickwhitelaw said:
Nice photos Tristian. It's good to see something from the 70's still running.

Chaser, your name was easy. I was thinking about some of the others like NotSoDoomedRunner, Barefoot YOW, Barefooting Bob? Is it okay if we just use NSDR, YOW, Bob when we respond to your posts?

Speaking of NSDR, aren't you too young to be hanging out with punk rockers in the 8th grade. I was a hard rocker in 8th grade. (Motley Crew, Def Leppard, RATT) Too long ago to remember expressions we used when something wasn't "cool".

Bob works fine with me.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7