Misleading User Names? - Contains Offensive language to some.

Cutting it close there,

Cutting it close there, Chaser! Man, you are high-maintenance. :tired:

:) I love you guys and gals!

:) I love you guys and gals!

Hey Mike, since I pointed

Hey Mike, since I pointed this out to you and your capitolising on it, do I get some of the profits? Or would it be prophets? What if a prophet makes profits off of his prohpecy? Would he prophecize his profitabily in his prophecy?

Hell just send me some Pop-Tarts and a Big Red and we'll call it even!

I run barefoot so I believe

I run barefoot so I believe I have earned the right to use barefoot, saying I have to run a marathon first is akin to saying you can't call yourself a runner until you run a marathon. I'm with TJ, anyone who says I don't deserve to call myself barefoot can KMA.

I do however agree that you should probably have skin on the ground to use the name. Maybe I'll change my name to SOG Ramzev...
steve.png

barefoot ramzev wrote:  I

barefoot ramzev said:
I run barefoot so I believe I have earned the right to use barefoot, saying I have to run a marathon first is akin to saying you can't call yourself a runner until you run a marathon. I'm with TJ, anyone who says I don't deserve to call myself barefoot can KMA.

I do however agree that you should probably have skin on the ground to use the name. Maybe I'll change my name to SOG Ramzev...
steve.png

SOG Ramzev, I like that creative and to the point.

Here here, Ram!  I agree.  I

Here here, Ram! I agree. I think I've paid my dues and deserve to be bestowed, nighted with the glorious title of Barefoot TJ.

jee, thanks chaser. now that

jee, thanks chaser. now that TJ knows i bet most if not all proceeds will have to go to her and the brs. she is the one with final control over usernames. damn. gotta come up with a new skam, i mean business venture.

Joint venture, we invent our

Joint venture, we invent our own religion and create a members only website dedicated to it and charge monthly fees to become a member, plus charge for all the necessary info!

Just to clarify, my user name

Just to clarify, my user name is not misleading! In fact, methinks it should be changed to "™".

Im still confused Shorty, are

Im still confused Shorty, are you of African American decent?

Actually Chaser, I'm a 600+

Actually Chaser, I'm a 600+ pound hermaphrodite with androgynous qualities from the East Indies.

.....Are you spoken for...?

.....Are you spoken for...?

Uh, ahem...I am so about the

Uh, ahem...I am so about the boobies, Chaser!

At least we got my wife to

At least we got my wife to laugh...

I just wanted to add that

I just wanted to add that this post made me laugh. Thank you!

And I'll just stick with this screen name. It's the only one I can remember about using it for the last 15+ years.

Then there was Lavarunner who

Then there was Lavarunner who really ran on hot Lava and melted a pair of shoes.

n686387587_962228_5872.jpg

sure Glad I had shoes on, Brand new pair of boots, Trapped behind a Lava Flow on the way out with only one way to go so I ran over Lava, Melted the shoes, and survived to tell about it.

n686387587_1245564_9529.jpg