Mileage Reporting 39th week 2013

look at your quote compared to mine. how do you do that? you can pm if it will take a lot of writing. or just give up already if i seem like a lost cause. :bag:

Reactions: Bare Lee and Abide
look at your quote compared to mine. how do you do that? you can pm if it will take a lot of writing. or just give up already if i seem like a lost cause. :bag:
I don't know, I just click "reply" and then the little busy beavers :beaver: hustling behind the scenes set up everything for me.
Anyway, glad this meaningless exchange has got us to a new page so that poor chump doing incline oblique sit-ups in perpetuity in my previous post can take a rest. It's going to hurt for him to laugh tomorrow.

Abide, sounds good, now stay at three miles for at least a week!

I don't know, I just click "reply" and then the little busy beavers :beaver: hustling behind the scenes set up everything for me.
Anyway, glad this meaningless exchange has got us to a new page so that poor chump doing incline oblique sit-ups in my previous post can take a rest. It's going to be hard for him to laugh tomorrow.

like this?

Reactions: Bare Lee
A gentle walk, with my brother-in-law and nephew, along country paths to a pub for lunch and then back to my mother's house where I changed into running gear and went and repeated the route (no second lunch!) - about 22 miles for the day, all minshod, but I only ran 11.

Back/hips

Amazing isn't it?

it is. technology.

5 mile run in over an hour with both dogs. did some body weights before my run to help warm up. will do some at work later throughout the day too.

Little warm and humid, 4.1 easy miles in 39:25 with 6x30sec strides after warming up for over 15 minutes. Had to make 2 water fountain stops to drink water and douse my head.

Been to the gym twice today. First time I did back exercises, chins and dips, and second time I did chest and abs.
Didn't do my normal morning walk (resting my foot).

Glad you are resting the foot as needed. Must be frustrating though.
Most of us went through ups and downs in the transition. It will happen.

5 mile run today, on "my trail" by, my house. I discovered today, that my huaraches are not thick enough for the super sharp intermittent pieces of gravel throughout that trail (unless you are paraganek-and then running barefoot on razors, or porcupines, or soft sand, are all the same) :) I am going to try to my husband's Dashes next time, the are a 5mm sole -which I "think" are thicker than my Luna's (which are the originals). I really want to avoid my (highly modified, sideless and toeless) VFF Bikilas, which just don't provide "enough" ground feel to keep my form optimal -cuz their soles are too thick, complex, and made of of "non-feeling" material.

Glad you are resting the foot as needed. Must be frustrating though.
Most of us went through ups and downs in the transition. It will happen.

Feels nice to get some support and understanding. Thanks :)
It really is frustrating, but it's ok. I've accepted it.
Dama has been wonderful and written to me in a pm with advise.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7