WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

Oh, he does.

OK, two things here. First, I'm a fan of women's volleyball for obvious reasons: see below. Second, WHY!? WHY!? has this thread been allowed to fall to page two. We're better than that.

318139_398226316874071_100000601185803_1443740_297833501_n.jpg

Reactions: Bare Lee
Are you sure that image isn't computer "enhanced?" I mean, that's just not...right.

Well, all I got to say is she must be a very good runner. ;)

I mean, according to McDougall's book and all.

All I know is that beach volleyball players will be allowed to wear shorts and sleeved shirts in the Olympics this year. It's a travesty!

I know, it's only an option and I'm sincerely hoping the athletes will all decide to honor the deep, rich history of beach volleyball and wear the traditional bikinis.

All I know is that beach volleyball players will be allowed to wear shorts and sleeved shirts in the Olympics this year. It's a travesty!

I know, it's only an option and I'm sincerely hoping the athletes will all decide to honor the deep, rich history of beach volleyball and wear the traditional bikinis.

Wideguy! You nailed it...travesty! I just made a FB post about this yesterday being the worst news I've heard all year. Sure, I'm elbows deep in roadside bombs, suicide bombers and green on blue attacks, but this was horrible news indeed.

Dee Zimmerman

Women beach volleyball players don’t have to wear bikinis at Olympics
sports.yahoo.com
Women beach volleyball players won't have to wear bikinis at the 2012 London Olympics. A new rule announced Tuesday says that participants in this summer's beach volleyball competition can wear shorts and sleeved tops. Athletes in the event have exclusively … Continue reading →
· · Share · 23 hours ago

Are you sure that image isn't computer "enhanced?" I mean, that's just not...right.

TJ, we don't worry about right or wrong in the pub. Besides, when have guys ever cared about "right". If we (as a collective group) cared about it being enhanced or not, there wouldn't be a single pair of fake boo.....uh, breasts.

I object to the word fake.... they may not be original factory equipment but as long as they are warm and soft and I can rest my head on em... they're real!
Excellent point.

First, with a hiney like that, she ain't running in the middle of the pack, so you can dream on! (She's already left you in the dust.)

And second, "right" doesn't mean real or fake or fair or unfair in this case but "normal." Ha! o_O

(You guys crack me up!)

Dave,

I'm #1 embarrassed that the U.S. is ranked so highly in the number of operations performed and #2 at the same time a little disappointed in the UK for not making the charts.

Reactions: Andy Tomlin
I was surprised and disappointed at the UK as well, we should at least be up there on enhancements per capita (had to fight the urge to write per head then).

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts