WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

I refuse to comply! Let me see if I can get this picture to post.

image.jpg

NOW we're talkin'!

Thank you, Bess!

HEY! Start your own hot dude thread! I'll send you some pictures of Pilot and Chaser. If you continue to post dudes in here, I'm gonna send you pictures of Pilot and Chaser naked.

HEY! Start your own hot dude thread! I'll send you some pictures of Pilot and Chaser. If you continue to post dudes in here, I'm gonna send you pictures of Pilot and Chaser naked.

Please, please, please don't punish us that way!

Taterman,

Well played sir. Well played.

Where is Chaser by the way? He's been awfully quiet lately.

Chase is busy healing his newly cut family jewels. That's right. He has to go to the ladies room now.

Ballet is certainly more of a sport than cheerleading. I think hunting only counts with bows and spears and such. Guns I have my doubts about whether it counts lol. I think ice curling girl is one of my favorites in this thread, I totall approve taterman.

You must be talking about cheerleading-lite, right AJB? ;) I would say cheerleading these days is a very competitive sport, mostly because it requires a lot of gymnastics. Gymnastics is definitely one of the most, if not the most difficult sports to master. It requires agility, strength, coordination, flexibility, balance, concentration, performance, etc., etc.

If we are talking gymnast style cheerleading then I'm on bored with it being a sport. They are quite impressive. I was talking the ones that just chill and yell and look pretty. :-D so cheerleading-lite works. lol not to say that isn't difficult as well, just not sport style difficult. More like seriously how can people smile that much difficult.

Ladies...please do not chaff up this thread with serious discussion.