WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

o_O:oops:

Let me get out my list....
1) Female..check
2) Hot...check
3) Wearing glasses...check
4) Long-ish hair...check
5) Has a head...check
6) Not related to me...check
7) Owns a sports bra...check
8) Hates long pants...check
this one is approved:
Lauren+Plumey.jpg

Reactions: Wideguy
No, uh, the glasses mean she is blind as a bat, but whatever. :D

How has this thread gotten to 6 pages without any mention of cheerleaders? Cheerleaders are athletes too, you know.
Prove it with an appropriate pic.

I don't know which is worse... That Tater posted that or that I was thinking the same joke.
Either way... to stay on track....
dara-torres-14.jpg

Dara Torres.
Torres has won twelve Olympic medals (four gold, four silver, four bronze), five of which she won in the 2000 Summer Olympics, when at age 33, she was the oldest member of the 2000 U.S. Olympic Swim Team. ..
At the 2008 Summer Olympics, at age 41, she competed in the 50-meter freestyle, 4x100-meter medley relay, and 4x100-meter freestyle relay, and won silver medals in all three events.
Nuf said

Let me get out my list....
1) Female..check
2) Hot...check
3) Wearing glasses...check
4) Long-ish hair...check
5) Has a head...check
6) Not related to me...check
7) Owns a sports bra...check
8) Hates long pants...check
this one is approved:
Lauren+Plumey.jpg
Oh my. Oh hell yes. Oh please let her be real...

OK, two things here. First, I'm a fan of women's volleyball for obvious reasons: see below. Second, WHY!? WHY!? has this thread been allowed to fall to page two. We're better than that.

318139_398226316874071_100000601185803_1443740_297833501_n.jpg
Lordy. I'm just wondering how this thread has been allowed to exist on here without offending someone? I mean, we can't swear but we can look at booties? Why am I questioning that policy? Long like booties....

Reactions: jldeleon
Hey, watch that B-word! ;)

Here's the deal...I'm gonna strangle a puppy and then walk down the street and punch the first baby I see in the face every time this topic falls to the second page. Nobody wants this to happen. Let's save puppies and prevent random baby abuse.
images

Reactions: Andy Tomlin
is she wearing paint or are those actual shorts that are that tight? either way is good but wow.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test