WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

I guess I post my vote for Julia Mancuso. Several Olympic metals is pretty hot. I can't imagine she has nice feet after being in ski boots though.
images
images

Reactions: migangelo
they could have waited until Lizzie had finished drying her hair, it looks like they got her just out of the shower:)

If we're on the subject of cyclists I just have to mention Liz Hatch. Word to the wise: Don't do an image search for her while at work. Not safe at all.

Screen-shot-2011-04-10-at-4.54.35-PM.png

i think Stef is the cuter of the two. seriously she has nice legs, not joking here, and a nice looking posterior from what i can tell.

I've been gone for a little while, and quite frankly, guys, I'm a bit disappointed. This thread isn't even close to rated R.

I prefer my hot female athletes in sets of two, sweaty, on the beach, rolling around in the sand.......
Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh
images

olympics-misty-may-treanor-kerri-walsh-volleyball-dvds-a976.jpg

And - in case my wife reads this. I find this entire topic morally offensive and degrading toward women..........but they're just so HOT!

Joe...well played.

If I actually liked girls, some of these no-name athletes might be hot:

cfg166.jpg

cfg336.jpg

cfg338.JPG

461.jpg

463.jpg

458.jpg

The lady on the gymnastic rings has undeniable charms, as does the one who's upside down on a kettlebell

Andy, you just need to work on your ground game. Every fight ends up on the ground. At that point use your superior size, quickness and strength to dominate and pin her (so to speak). Find a jiu jitzu class nearby and you'll be golden.

Reactions: NickW
I like the muscled girls as well, obviously. Good submission...pun intended.

To go along with some of the fighter sorts of posts. You can't not mention Ronda Rousey.

http://letstalkfighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ronda-rousey-miesha-tate.jpg
http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/03/Ronda-Rousey_1650.jpg

Her body is incredibly amazing if you like the muscular sort which I happen to be a big fan of. Check out those abs! Although some quick jiu jitzu classes wouldn't save Andy from her :).
She would beat up most of the men on here I would wager. She is smoking hot though!

Mary Lou was one of my heros growing up. I was a gymnast too. She was consistently solid and strong as a gymnast. Wouldn't think guys would think she was hot though. Hmmmm.

It's the smile. (That and I was 11 when she won in LA and the media frenzy surrounding her left it's mark.) She has a real smile, something that will not begin to sag over time.

I like where this one is going....

AustinCronnelly_PostEvent_th.jpg

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts