The Zem Ad..

SP: They don't? But... But...

SP: They don't? But... But... Brokeback Mountain? Isn't that how it is? :davie:

Yeah these guys are ok

Yeah these guys are ok looking but HEY

I've got my RED HOT INDIAN right here at home with me ev - er -y - Day!!!! whoooo hoooo!

Zum! Girl, this is my

Zum! Girl, this is my FAVORITE thread. I just can't stop giggling over here. And to think it all started with some chick's butt. Nice. :bigsmile:

I feel I should apologize to

I feel I should apologize to all guys for starting this thread that has turned into some kind of soft core Playgirl fantasy thread. :Sp

SP, exactly. All we were

SP, exactly. All we were doing was commenting on what an effective ad the Zem ad was. And "somehow" that ad was taken out of context and turned into a discussion of lonely fake cowboys who are so poor that they can't afford shirts!

Guess I'll chime in on this

Guess I'll chime in on this now that I finally saw the ad.

The girl's butt isn't that great...looks kinda flat to me, but it is a nice angle. Maybe she should be wearing some spandex type shorts or tights...??? (Like the girl that I "let" finish ahead of me on my race last weekend so that I would have some "motivation" to go faster. I think I will always remember that contour/shape...mmmmm.) (I didn't actually let her beat me...she was just younger and faster). Anyway, yeah...spandex might improve the ad... :)

Also, about the first picture that was posted with the guys in boots...I've always wondered...guys that only workout their upper bodies...do they have balance problems? I mean with those scrawny "chicken" legs, wouldn't they topple over?

I had to scroll back through,

I had to scroll back through, nearly this whole thread, just to see if these guys in fact had chicken legs, and I can honestly say, I don't know, I can't get past the rest of them. Sigh.

I know what you mean, TJ. I

I know what you mean, TJ. I have a difficult time leaving the homepage to even post. But then I click back quickly, just to see if "she" is still there. ;-)

If they have chicken legs

If they have chicken legs then they'd better become runners real fast if the Col. Sanders truck goes by.

I;m guessing that they don't have full length mirrors because they spend sooooo much time winking and cooing at themselves when they comb their hair they don't have time to check out he part they can't see right off. LOL

barefootmetalman wrote:Guess

barefootmetalman said:
Guess I'll chime in on this now that I finally saw the ad.

The girl's butt isn't that great...looks kinda flat to me, but it is a nice angle. Maybe she should be wearing some spandex type shorts or tights...??? (Like the girl that I "let" finish ahead of me on my race last weekend so that I would have some "motivation" to go faster. I think I will always remember that contour/shape...mmmmm.) (I didn't actually let her beat me...she was just younger and faster). Anyway, yeah...spandex might improve the ad... :)

Also, about the first picture that was posted with the guys in boots...I've always wondered...guys that only workout their upper bodies...do they have balance problems? I mean with those scrawny "chicken" legs, wouldn't they topple over?

Well to be honest....their legs are the last thing I'm lookin at :evil:

also, I have to agree...her butt isn't all that attractive, imo. And she's got major wedgie going on it seems, like are those shorts or underwear, I can't tell

Ram, thanks for the opportunity, any chance I can get to hijack a thread with this...I'll take

barefootmetalman wrote:The

barefootmetalman said:
The girl's butt isn't that great...looks kinda flat to me, but it is a nice angle.

Yeah, I like some more shape personally. This model is too tall and fit. Why don't they get Beyonce to model the ZEMs?

I don't think Beyonce's booty

I don't think Beyonce's booty would have fit in those shorts :p

Shakira on the other hand, just because I'm being nice and I heart Shakira (and she's barefoot)s3.hubimg.com/u/18574_f496.jpg, put her in Zems and I'd buy em :p....

Were you trying to post

Were you trying to post this?

18574_f496.jpg

Shakira is so over the top, I'm like, is she real or mythical? (And I'm a sasquatch.)

But if I have to settle for her as a ZEM model, I can live. ;)

stomper wrote:Shakira is so

stomper said:
Shakira is so over the top, I'm like, is she real or mythical? (And I'm a sasquatch.)But if I have to settle for her as a ZEM model, I can live. ;)
I think Shakira's hot and I'm a girl. Man, you dudes are so picky!

No comments on her being

No comments on her being barefoot in that pic yet? What's wrong with you people? :D Anyway, Shakira? Yes, please. I'll take her any day over the annoying Swedish footballer Zum posted before that. And yes, I'm straight and male but in this case, even if I weren't, Shakira would be my choice.

I suppose because I'm a

I suppose because I'm a straight female I think Zum's second cowboy picture wins best smut award. But I'm not going to lie Shakira is a close second regardless of my sexual orientation, I mean seriously you've all seen her dance right?

I don't think either

I don't think either Shakira's or Beyonce's butts would fit in those shorts that the current ZEM model is wearing...but that is that point...I'd LOVE to see them in the ad trying to fit those...yummy!!! :-|

thanks Stomp, I'm having

thanks Stomp, I'm having troubles with photobucket right now.

here's my girl www.youtube.com/watch

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7