The Zem Ad..

So does this mean, if we run

So does this mean, if we run in Zems...we'll end up with a butt like that?

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
So does this mean, if we run in Zems...we'll end up with a butt like that?

Well in that case I'm totally buying another pair, unless duct tape doesn't hurt the magical butt making abilities.

Is that your secret AJ, duct

Is that your secret AJ, duct taped buttocks? LOL

You mean all of yours, Jimmy!

You mean all of yours, Jimmy!

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Is that your secret AJ, duct taped buttocks? LOL

:-D well it was going to be my secret to keeping my zems together, but if the zems fail to give me what that chick in the picture have I may resort to that.

barefoot ramzev wrote: While

barefoot ramzev said:
While we're on the topic, the Barefoot University ad could use some cheerleaders.

How's this?

BRU+ad.jpg

You guys are twisted.

You guys are twisted.

I found our cheerleaders,

I found our cheerleaders, these guys said they'd work for free; considering their last gig made them wear boots with their boxer shorts!! Can you believe it? They were so thrilled we have a no shoe male cheerleader policy, that they even said, they'd provide us with complimentary full body massage nightly.

this better?  he's got to be

this better? he's got to be barefoot, at least he's wearing his kilt :p

Zum, those are man boobs.

Zum, those are man boobs. Just sayin'.

About the ad: Meh. Bad form, average butt but an interesting angle to shoot from. The marketing people at Zem seem to know what they're doing. ;) Case in point, nobody's said a word about the tag line at the bottom. If you protect a foot, it isn't bare.

I am just G R I N N I N

I am just G R I N N I N G from ear to ear. THANKS FOR THAT, Zum! That's the best looking kilt I've ever seen!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7