The Zem Ad..

Zum, any girl who can do that

Zum, any girl who can do that has my vote. If I explained why, though, I'd have to ban myself. :evil:

uh oh BB, behave now:p 

uh oh BB, behave now:p

I just found this thread and

I just found this thread and I have to say....I'm shocked! You'ze guys are randy as well as health conscious and helpful. Good on you!

Re: the OP: just a normal healthy runneress. Pretty good shot and I'd follow her quite happily.

Re: the spooky starveling guys Zum seems to have awfully handy...um...not my speed at all!

Re: Shakira: I copied off the link to send to my wife, who thinks such dancing is very cool. That was my first exposure to the Shephenom. I was impressed! She looked like she was having great fun.

Re: sexy ads: Of course butt sells! Guys especially are hard wired visual creatures. We're mostly helpless against it.

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
thanks Stomp, I'm having troubles with photobucket right now.here's my girl www.youtube.com/watch

WOW. If only I could move like that. *sigh*

zapmamak

zapmamak said:
thanks Stomp, I'm having troubles with photobucket right now.here's my girl www.youtube.com/watch
WOW. If only I could move like that. *sigh*

It does make you wonder if thats something you can learn or something that you are just born with because there is no way I can imagine being able to do that. Then again 6th months ago I never would of drempt I'd be out running a half marathon distance barefoot...

Gees, I told them to leave my

Gees, I told them to leave my picture out and to just show the socks.....arrrrrgghhhhhht

JosephTree wrote:Guys

JosephTree said:
Guys especially are hard wired visual creatures. We're mostly helpless against it.

Hey man, don't give the girls a free pass. For girls it's a bit more subtle than drooling at Shakira's _____ [fill in your favorite part!], but they're helpless victims of biology too. As I've experienced, for ill and for good!

ahh sweet memories... & blown opportunities. :cry:

Is it really more subtle,

Is it really more subtle, stomper? This thread makes me doubt that. :davie:

stomper wrote:Hey man, don't

stomper said:
Hey man, don't give the girls a free pass. For girls it's a bit more subtle than drooling at Shakira's _____ [fill in your favorite part!], but they're helpless victims of biology too. As I've experienced, for ill and for good!

True. I'm an artist and a very visual creature myself. That's why I love Zum's contributions to this thread so much! Zum, you rock, girl!

No, not Shakira Zapmamak, I

No, not Shakira Zapmamak, I am talking about the girl wearing the Zems socks.

Hahaha Dama! I thought you

Hahaha Dama! I thought you meant Shakira. So funny! But being the butt chick isn't so bad, either as long as you don't mind the drool from the BRS dudes. :p

oops, sorry guys...Jessica

oops, sorry guys...Jessica Alba?
though I don't think her shoes count as minimal,...her pants do though

Oh well, I guess I am just

Oh well, I guess I am just going to deal with it.

barefoot.zumba.runner

oops, sorry guys...Jessica Alba?

She's ok. Curves are good. I like 'em... smarter?

Here's a pic for both the boys and the girls (adjust viewing angle or crop to your personal orientation):

anna-paquin-true-blood-04.jpg

and since Sookie can read minds, the good or bad thing is she'd know just what you want. :)

Smoking is like

Smoking is like cheating when it comes to staying lean.

But, seeing Mr. Newman's Star of David reminds me:

Happy 2'nd night of Channuka Y'all!

pub_vintage_017.jpg

pub_vintage_013.jpg

barefoot.zumba.runner

you guys want to see some really cool stuff, check out Rachel Brice...she's wicked awesome!!

Zum, those links are amazing. Those women have some serious muscle control! I'm mesmerized watching them. I took a pole dancing class a couple months back at a studio that offered belly dancing and thought about signing up for that but just never got around to it. It would be so much fun! So sensual and so beautiful.

It is amazing for the core

It is amazing for the core Zap, you really should check it out. Also a really beautiful way of connecting with your body, learning it can do all sorts of things you never imagined.

barefoot.zumba.runner

...learning it can do all sorts of things you never imagined.

Really? SOLD! Sign. Me. Up. :D