re-introduction

OdiarAmor

Chapter Presidents
Nov 20, 2011
Tennessee
Good morning everyone!

I just thought I would take a couple of minutes to introduce myself again. I was active on the board last fall/winter and was just beginning to train for my first barefoot 5k before discovering that I was pregnant. Well, I gave birth a week ago and am waiting for the okay from my doctor to begin running again.

Congrats on the new addition to the family and welcome back.

Well, there you are! I saw your avatar in some search I did the other day and wondered where you went, if you were okay. Glad to hear you were doing more than okay. Congrats on the sweet delivery! So will that be a double-jogger now?! Ha!

Good morning everyone!

I just thought I would take a couple of minutes to introduce myself again. I was active on the board last fall/winter and was just beginning to train for my first barefoot 5k before discovering that I was pregnant. Well, I gave birth a week ago and am waiting for the okay from my doctor to begin running again.

Wow - when they talk about the hazards of barefoot running, no one mentions possible pregnancy...maybe I'd best go get checked out - it would 'splain some things :D

Welcome back!

RP

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thanks everyone.

It was a LONG summer, that's for sure... I was almost 42 weeks pregnant and worked up until the day I gave birth.

TJ, I'm looking for a good double stroller that's not overly expensive.

I carried my first for 10 months too! Miserable! He just did not want to come out. He was too snug and comfy where he was. :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7