PWI Nouveau

Not Paleo since it has soy. 

Not Paleo since it has soy. It was made as a gift for a friend but I had to sample it, right?

We've relaxed the rules on

We've relaxed the rules on the PWI forum, right? Cause I'm at work, but had to share this from Hal Koerner's blog:

http://roguevalleyrunners.blogspot.com/2010/08/beer-mile-part-deux.html

That man is an inspiration!

In keeping with the spirit of

In keeping with the spirit of the BRS, no rules were ever established for the PWI section of The Barefoot Pub.

Fair warning though, Chief TJ HAS recently hired some moderators!

They do work for the same pay as the other BRS employees and founders, so possibly they could be bribed with some good craft brew.

Heck, maybe even with a six-pack of PBR!

I can't be bribed. At least

I can't be bribed. At least not with beer, wouldn't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole to be honest. A good, Scottish single malt on the other hand...

A malt Glen Garry for me and

swingers-poster2.jpg

A malt Glen Garry for me and my friend here. And if you tell that bartender to go extra easy on the water, this 50 cent piece has your name on it.

Cheers!

Since I can't tell who the

Since I can't tell who the mods are can they have a blanket avatar that they are required to use? Such as...

b6cef9a8-ebd3-495a-b1ea-596a10399661.Medium.jpg

Half day today, on the way to pick up a case for the weekend. And BlindBoy how could you not like the nectar of the gods?

The mods are me and C-Dog.

The mods are me and C-Dog. However, we're not that powerful yet, there's a small glitch in the forum software that doesn't allow us to delete or edit single posts, only alter the first post or delete the entire thread. Cameron's working on it though, I hear.

About beer, I've tried but there's something about it that makes me want to throw up. I don't know what it is but I've never been able to drink more than half a glass at a time.

Well in that case... Far

Well in that case...

Far out, far f'n out man :) hehe Okay, Abide, I admit, I got a little chuckle out of your post, but then I had to change it. See there's nothing wrong with the ing, it's the F-word we have a little bitty problem with. Sorry about that. Carry on...

I hate beer too.  I'd rather

I hate beer too. I'd rather have a mixed drink.

When I was in college I never

When I was in college I never came across an American female that drank beer. Singapore Slings, Rum & Coke, 7 & 7, Kaluah and Cream, Pina Colada, etc., was more their cup of tea..er liquer.

I was shocked when I found that European girls loved beer just as much as the guys did!

My wife who is three years younger than me has still not hit the 6 ounce lifetime total beer consumption level, she drinks 1/10 of an ounce when I say " You gotta try this one, it's a chocalate-vanilla rasberry stout". Good thing it was just a sample because I sure would have never even given it a taste.

Our 28 year daughter loves a good brew, as do all of her female and male friends alike.

As far as I can tell, some time around 1999 American females discovered the wonders of the malted barley beverage.

If you two ever do find yourselves enjoying the stuff, maybe that will be a sign that there's hope for my wife after all!

When I was in college I never

When I was in college I never came across an American female that drank beer. Singapore Slings, Rum & Coke, 7 & 7, Kaluah and Cream, Pina Colada, etc., was more their cup of tea..er liquer.

Unless it's a Long Island Tea!

My wife's favorite! But I

My wife's favorite! But I didn't meet her til well after college.

For her it's LIIT, Marguarita, Mojito, Rum and Diet Coke, or sweet wine, i.e. Zinfindel etc.

There's still some mint ice cubes in the freezer from when she was entertaining the girlfriends while us guys beat her to Oshkosh!

We survived the first days without her, she relished in the freedom of having the house to herself for PARTYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't blame her one bit! 

I don't blame her one bit! :party:

Well, I have nothing against

Well, I have nothing against the taste of beer as such, I just can't drink it without unfortunate side effects.

I love a beer after a

I love a beer after a race! I also liked beer when we lived in Germany. Once we got back to the States and had to drink stale imports or watered down US stuff I kind of lost interest.

I'm going to have to be a wine-o for the next two years because that is the only thing not rationed here! We are limited to 5 bottles of liquor per family (that includes stuff like tripple sec and Malibu) and 8 cases of beer a month. We will have to stock up for 6 months to throw a party! Oh yea, and they ration SPAM! Seriously, it is a major black market item.

Is it just me or does PWI

Is it just me or does PWI seem a little diluted. Lets bring back the posting while intoxicated. It always brought a smile when I saw this on the main page back in the other forum.

Talk about dilution! I'm

Talk about dilution! I'm drinking Bud Light again after a late night at the office and it's already Wednesday!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7