PWI Nouveau

I figuired that one out on my

I figuired that one out on my own after some experimentation.

I like to drink, not sip, hence my acceptance of light beers despite their lack of taste.

Wine goes down too fast for me, maybe that's why you never see LB post wine posts!

I'm sure they have been written, just never got around to clicking the "save" button.

Do we have our first "public" member yet?

Are we public?Yes I agree

Are we public?

Yes I agree Coors Light makes great beer bongs and is quite adequate for rehydration in the summer. Now there is nothing like a PBR in the middle of a marathon.

holy crap, how did I get so

holy crap, how did I get so far behind pwi?? I must have been too drunk to even post.

Um, poke sounds friggin awesome!

SP, sad as it is...I'm just about clueless to the world of football as the majority of US podiatrists are to barefoot running. I'm just in it all for the "tailgate party" :party:

Longboard wrote:Bud Light's

Longboard said:
Bud Light's my favorite 110 calorie 50 cent beer (case on sale w/rebate).

Forget 50 cent!

Just stopped at Rite-Aid (barefoot of course) and picked up a case of 24 on sale for $15.99. Michigan has higher than typical taxes on beer, so that was an incredibly low price.

$5.00 rebate in addition, bringing the per can price down to 45.83 cents!

I know, cans $uck, but with Bud Light at least they hide the too pale color and fake CO2 head.

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
I'm just in it all for the "tailgate party" :party:

At 45 cents each I'LL supply the entire tailgate!

Barefooters will be entitled to the REAL stuff though.

Just show your BRS lanyard & card.

We DO have those, right T.J.?

Can I just show you my

Can I just show you my stained barefeet and call it good? Proofs in the puddin right there, we don't need no stinkin badges ;)

I suppose we can consider our

I suppose we can consider our barefooter soles to be badges of honor.

Besides, as minimalists we sure would'nt want to be burdened with any more accesories.

Yeah, Craft brew from bottles and Growlers for Zumba!

Wow that is pricey, I can get

Wow that is pricey, I can get a 30 pack here for $15.88. Plus no deposit fee.

And cans don't suck, beer is much fresher that way. Besides beer should be poured into the proper glass regardless if it comes in a can or bottle.

I know, but I prefer to hide

I know, but I prefer to hide the visual shortcomings of the mass brewed stuff.

Michigan is an expensive place to drink, and we have a higher than average unemployment rate.

But for anyone that HAS to move here NOW:

We have less than ten year old lakefront mansions that sold for over $3 million three years ago available for a mere $500,000.

If that's too pricy, how about a 3500 square foot fully updated modern home in the suburbs for $90,000?

Want a house in the city? $5.00! Want it ready to live in? $500.00.

No wonder we have so much to drink about here in the (former) Motor City!

How's this for a lanyard

How's this for a lanyard card?

Now THAT's a badge of honor!

Now THAT looks painful.

Now THAT looks painful.

I like these dirty soles

I like these dirty soles better:

Naw....there were always

Naw....there were always guests listed. Never understood how or why, unless they were invited members that just were'nt logged in or something.

Anyone who is just viewing is

Anyone who is just viewing is considered a guest, member or not.

damn TJ! Where do you find

damn TJ! Where do you find this stuff? The pics you post, eeps!

Hmm, a growler...now that's something I haven't done. Sounds dangerous. I'm in!

Running today and rest day tomorrow, better bet I'll be here tonight. 1.5L cheap chardonay is waiting for me

Those feet have done some

Those feet have done some serious living, huh Zum?

I suspect TJ is lying about

I suspect TJ is lying about the neuromas. She's really a secret foot fetischist and she hangs around with barefooters to fuel her secret desires. Then again, I might be wrong but it would explain the foot pictures.

As for myself, I'm winding down after a house warming/birthday party right now whille eyeing the single malt I haven't touched in a while. PWI is on the way, I guess.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test