PWI Nouveau

That's why virtual drinks

That's why virtual drinks work better; no bottles to return, no hangovers, does'nt interfere with training or family obligations, etc.

Now If I can kick this forum addiction...........

Seriously!  I know what you

Seriously! I know what you mean. Here's a virtual :beer: for a virtual :drunk:

I'll look for it!

I'll look for it!

Ran Thursday, free weights

Ran Thursday, free weights yesterday, tandem cycled 40 miles to the art fair and early dinner today, and have no race scheduled for tomorrow.

Sounds like PWI time to me!

Anyone else?

Drinking gives me a headache

Drinking gives me a headache and tummy ache anymore, Board. Don't know why. Just been happening lately.

:beer: to you!

Stupid smiley!

Stupid smiley!

Probably not enough

Probably not enough stretching of the head muscles, and too much support for the tummy via elastic waistbands etc.

It's kind of secret and low profile for now, but "Born to Drink" is scheduled for publication in early 2012.

There's a tribe in South America that drinks like crazy yet never suffers from any health complications, and they live well into their nineties!

Turns out the secret is in not constricting the head or tummy with all that artificial support.

And I'm sure they've

And I'm sure they've dedicated a whole chapter to you, Board. ;-)

DEEEEEtroit!

DEEEEEtroit!

All this longboarding and

All this longboarding and brew talk the past few days has helped me deal with the reality of typical winter weather finaly settling in around these parts even though WAY behind schedule.

Between that and a (temporary I hope) cervicle nerve pinch I've been dealing with for a few weeks I figured it was time to bump up this thread.

Than again computer use is considered a primary culprit, along with running, weight lifting, certain professional manuevers/activities, etc.

Maybe it's time to start using a straw as well.......

Oh, no Board!  Bummer about

Oh, no Board! Bummer about the cervicle nerve pinch. Hope it's better soon!

You were on my mind this morning when I walked barefoot into my local health food store to get a cup of coffee on my way into the office. Thanks again for your help getting them to see the barefoot light! They've been very friendly and welcoming to me for months now.

After several days of rain and cold we had a beautiful 65° F sunny day today. I went out for my first run in over a week. So much fun!

Peace,

Karen

peacekaren wrote:You were on

peacekaren said:
You were on my mind this morning when I walked barefoot into my local health food store........

Peace,

Karen

And you were on my mind when I read this on TJ's surgery thread....

BarefootGburg said:
I was really trying to convey that all feet are silly looking. :)

Barefoot TJ said:
...But you're right, some people have beautiful feet, and some people have some ugly feet!

Karen, time to upload some pics to proove Gburg wrong!

Just watch out for the fetish

Just watch out for the fetish freaks!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts