Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Ya Mon!

I thought this whole forum

I thought this whole forum was a PWI.

See, we were just waiting for you to make it so #1

I'm down for some PWI as well

I'm down for some PWI as well as some SWI tonight. Made a fine little Paleo margarita for myself.

add habenero slices and cilantro to shaker along with some ice

2 parts silver tequila - I used Hornitos

1part lime juice

1 part agave nectar

add grapefuit juice to your content

now shake it, shake it, and then shake it some more (trying to bruise the heck out of the habanero and cilantro).

Delicious! It's got an unexpected peppery undertone to it that I can't figure out.

race day tomorrow so its just

race day tomorrow so its just a couple glasses of wine and hopefully some sound sleeping. Chargers game is delayed until a 9:30pm showing so am hoping for at least 4hrs of naptime.

GO CHARGERS!

GO CHARGERS!

I can't post over the

I can't post over the weekend, no internet at home. But I was having a beer and watching the Vikings preseason game on Saturday and thinking about PWI.

The Favre-less Vikes suck! If we go 8-8 it will be a miracle.

Having a job is good!Even if

Having a job is good!

Even if it's just to access the Internet. :)

wooot! I'm in, have had two

wooot! I'm in, have had two BIG glasses of Yelllow Tail Reisling and I'm rearin to go. What's shakin barefooters?

TJ, was going to call but wasn't sure if I should. I texted you, was the number a cell? it's near 9:30 now and I'm afraid, I'm no good talkin smart right now LOL

I'm hungry too, I could really use some Buffalo Wings, anyone got a good recipe? NOT that I'll be making them at this juncture, though I'm thinking I might have to this week for dinner.Cl

Clinky Clink folks!

The Tiki Bar is

The Tiki Bar is OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my home phone, not a

That was my home phone, not a cell, Zum. So I guess that message went into the Land of La-La somewhere. Please call me tomorrow about 3:00 p.m. EST. Thanks!

Drinking on a school night

Drinking on a school night Zum? For shame ;)

I had a beer or seven on Monday while watching Bachelor Pad. It's my new favorite smutty primetime TV show.

haha, oops. suppose you

haha, oops. suppose you wouldn't get a text at your home. I have a meetup with someone at 2pm/3pm (EST), can we make it an hour later? 4pm EST?

A friend gave me a ~4ft

A friend gave me a ~4ft skipjack yesterday that I was going to filet after work. As soon as I got home I mixed me up a batch of my kick ass margaritas, which led to another one and then I was waking up at 5am this morning.

At least I got it gutted and cleaned this morning. Will be chopping it into steaks as well as making a batch of poke later today. Should go good with more margaritas.

mmm, margaritas~ and homemade

mmm, margaritas~ and homemade at that! And what is Poke??

puke...oops sorry SP. Farve

puke...oops sorry SP. Farve gives me the creeps :p

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
mmm, margaritas~ and homemade at that! And what is Poke??

Think of it as hawaiian sushi

It's cubed raw fish (usually ahi tuna), mixed with soy sauce, sesame seed oil, green onions, plus a few other variants depending on the taste you are striving for. I added crushed red peppers, crushed macadamia nuts, and sesame seeds. Seaweed is also very common.