Gaby, our new addition!

Great photo and by the look of those toes she is going to be a runner for sure, look at that splaying action going on there :)

I know Dutchie... but this proud father can't just show his whole hand! I've got to keep something close to the chest until the dealer asks to see more. ;)

Bob, I can't help but wonder if she will be able to pick things up like I can. I haven't tried it in quite a while, but I used to be rather able and picking up and tossing baseballs with my feet.

I know Dutchie... but this proud father can't just show his whole hand! I've got to keep something close to the chest until the dealer asks to see more. ;)

Bob, I can't help but wonder if she will be able to pick things up like I can. I haven't tried it in quite a while, but I used to be rather able and picking up and tossing baseballs with my feet.

My wife has that ability to, I used to think it was really weird, but it does have it uses as well, like picking up stuff, wouldn't want to see her try to throw stuff though, she has no aim at all.

Reactions: Alejandro 10
Her aim would probably be better with her feet then with her hands :D. Ooops, didn't see her behind me, her aim with her hands is ok too, damn that hurt.

Awwwww! SO precious! Love that one little foot is grasping and the other is spreading. Congrats, A! You did good!

congrats. you going to have time to study? grad school is a pain!

Mike,

I am actually taking the year off while my wife is beginning her PhD. Yes sir, I was gone for seven weeks this summer, we moved in August the day after my return, she started her PhD and we got this beautiful gift of a girl. Talk about transitions! Now it is on me to find a 2nd or 3rd shift job for the time being. Great fun!

Reactions: NickW
Congrats Alejandro and OA!!

I am very happy to have a granddaughter that is seven weeks old.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7