Do people ask to feel the bottom of your feet?

After the half marathon last week several people were asking about my feet and one lady wanted to know if she could feel the bottom of my foot. I said of course she could. People seem to be surprised that they are not hard and caloused.:)

Yes, to see and feel. That's when you say, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" But say it like you're a pervert.

Reactions: NickW and barefootn
Get it all the time, before and after so they can compare my foot. I think they are expecting my feet to be trashed or something afterwards. Hasn't happened yet and don't expect that it ever will, and I have ran in some really nasty conditions. They are also surprised how soft my feet are, I tell them as soft as a baby's a$$, this usually gets them laughing.

After the half marathon last week several people were asking about my feet and one lady wanted to know if she could feel the bottom of my foot. I said of course she could. People seem to be surprised that they are not hard and caloused.:)
I had a co-worker comment she thought my feet were probably caloused from all the bf running and walking I do (on my lunch break, they all get to see). I was in the middle of tying my shoe so I slipped it off and showed her. She was surprised when she didn't see any.

I've only had this happen at the beginning of races.

Thank goodness it's only been chicks that have asked!

I always think of the foot massage scene in Pulp Fiction for some strange reason...

( caution-strong language, but, hey, it is in the pub... Right?)

Reactions: barefootn
I've only had this happen at the beginning of races.

Thank goodness it's only been chicks that have asked!

I always think of the foot massage scene in Pulp Fiction for some strange reason...

( caution-strong language, but, hey, it is in the pub... Right?)

I had forgotten all about that scene. Now I will always think of that when talking about foot massages...

What y'all talking about having soft feet? The contact areas of my feet are smooth, but tough. Tap your fingernail on them it's like tapping plastic almost.

That is, I guess, unless you're NEVER barefoot except when out running.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon