CONTEST ENDED!!! Branca Running is giving away a pair of their Leather Branca Running Sandals to TW

I'd love a pair of these! 

I'd love a pair of these! Love to see how they stack up to my VFFs, Altras, Trail Gloves, and Invisible Shoes.

(Might be a bit minimalist obsessed. To date, my favorites are totally bare feet and the Invisible Shoes.)

I would love the opportunity

I would love the opportunity to wear and review a pair of the Leather Branca Running Sandals!!! That's what I do best.

Catch me on FB LisaGoodwinSmith. Find me on Twitter LisaSmith4182. Read my blog http://runfatgirlrun-inana.blogspot.com/

Would love to add these to my

Would love to add these to my arsenal of minimalist footware, currently consisting of: VFF (KSO, Bikila, TrekSport), Luna Sandals (original), Invisible Shoes (Connect).

I would love to pound some

I would love to pound some ground with these! Count me in!
regular_smile.gif

OOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, please let

OOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, please let it be me. I have been wanted to try these out since the last review i read. So please pick me mister random computer.

Matt

my eyes are closed tossing my

my eyes are closed tossing my number in.

I'm in on these...If I win a

I'm in on these...If I win a pair I'll put them thru a very tough testing on trails mostly... then give them away to another barefooter.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts