CONTEST ENDED!!! Branca Running is giving away a pair of their Leather Branca Running Sandals to TW

Count me in! 

Count me in!
bigsmile.png

Right on! The new leather

Right on! The new leather Brancas look great and I have been seeing some very good reviews. I clicked the FB like button and would be happy to write an honest review should I win. Fingers crossed.

I'd give them a try.

I'd give them a try.

Branca Running is giving away a pair of their Leather Branca Running Sandals to TWO lucky winners! The contest will run for one week and end at midnight on Friday, September 9, 2011!

Two winners will be chosen by a random number generator. (Your post number to this thread equals your number.)

Here are the rules in order to qualify for the drawing:

1. You must be a BRS member.

2. You must post to this thread only one time; posting more than once will disqualify your entry.

3. You must go to the Branca Running website and click on the "like" button.

4. You must be willing to write an honest review after 3 to 4 weeks of wearing/running in your new sandals from Branca and post that to the Gear & Footwear forum, the Product Reviews section, and your own blog (should you have one).
Branca1.jpg
Branca2.jpg

These Brancas are made for running, hiking and traversing the great outdoors. We use 1-2mm oil-tanned high quality leather for durability and comfort. It is permanently adhered to a 5mm Vibram Newflex rubber sole. Vibram Newflex is the latest Vibram has to offer. It has the highest durability to weight ratio. Leather or UV resistant elastic rubber heel straps are available. These Leather Brancas weigh less than 5 ounces! Run, friend, run!

Branca3.jpg
Branca4.jpg

These Brancas are made from high quality perforated leather. The perforations allow for increased breathability, comfort, and grip between the foot and sandal. It is permanently adhered to a 5mm Vibram Newflex rubber sole. Vibram Newflex is the latest Vibram has to offer. It has the highest durability/weight ratio in its class. The rugged tread pattern allows for maximum traction. The leather heel straps provide a more solid structure for those wet and hilly runs. These sandals weigh less than 5 oz. It has been said that these Brancas will be used for the next trip to the moon. So we hear...

To learn more about Branca Running and their products, please visit http://www.runbranca.com. /