amazing%20shoes%202094.jpg
And this...

amazing%20shoes%202089.jpg
seriously???

amazing%20shoes%202548.jpg
not quite barefoot, but close???

amazing%20shoes%202093.jpg

Honestly, the red ones aren't

Honestly, the red ones aren't as comfortable as they look. Mine are black, which looks better and goes with everything. Plus, you get to be taller than the guys in KISS. Gene hates that.

You can't tell in the picture of the second ones, but they are actually formal Heelies, those roller skate shoes all the kids are rocking. Made all the more difficult because, as you can see in the picture, you have to break the bottom third your foot to wear them.

The third one isn't actually pictures of shoes, shes being eaten by the rare and deadly Siamese Twin Anaconda.

As for the last one, someone obviously got a little lazy in woodshop and had to fake their final with a length of ribbon. "No, no, no, Mr. R! They are, err, shoes! Yeah, shoes, that's the ticket."

The third pair down are

The third pair down are actually from Alexander McQueen's final collection. He was a very talented and avant garde fashion designer. Sadly, he committed suicide right after this collection was released. You can see Lady Gaga wearing a version of these in the "Bad Romance" video.

That being said, I would rather be hung from my toenails than wear any one of these!!

The last ones, mit straps,

The last ones, mit straps, look like what somebody would design if they'd never actually seen feet or shoes and had had the concepts relayed to them by an intoxicated bureaucrat.

Yeah, those last ones are to

Yeah, those last ones are to keep the girl up on her toes as you can see she cannot flex her foot from the triangular portion that presses in the achilles tendon keeping her foot plantar flexed. She could rest somewhat on the point closest to the floor, but even that is going to hurt I bet, and might not even be possible depending on other circumstances...

hey, dunetraveller, i've got

hey, dunetraveller, i've got a christmas present for you! it's a sweet little book called the Story of O. 0:)

all these shoes look incredibly uncomfortable, but the unique thing about the last pair is that uncomfortable seems to be their main purpose. obviously someone has put a lot of thought into putting a woman into the most perilous and helpless decorative position possible. the shoes are a focus for that.

Which all goes to show the whole downside of the D part of B&D. It requires way too much thought and preparation to be the D. Not a barefoot-running approach to sex at all. :)

What?  And you didn't get me

What? And you didn't get me anything for Christmas, Stomper?!

Ok, TJ, let's see what I

Ok, TJ, let's see what I found for you in that curtained section at the back of the store. Look! "The Story of TJ". Idealistic young woman gets injured by monolithic shoe bureaucracy, discovers BF running, does good for others by starting helpful web site....

hey, wait a sec, I can't believe I paid $39 for this and they put it in a cellophane wrapper thick enough to require a blowtorch to open. This is, like, rated G. :< What gives?

Why am I in the "curtained"

Why am I in the "curtained" section at the back of the store. Hmmmm?

stomper wrote:Which all goes

stomper said:
Which all goes to show the whole downside of the D part of B&D. It requires way too much thought and preparation to be the D. Not a barefoot-running approach to sex at all. :)
Hahaha. This thread has gotten even more interesting. :) Heels are a serious torture. For me anyway. And to be honest barefoot running does require a bit of a masochistic attitude if you run like I've been running. Have you seen the bottoms of my feet? Apparently everyone says I've been beating the hell out of them. Honestly, I had no idea. Hahaaha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7