Winter Challenge Spreadsheet Question

rickwhitelaw

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
Beryl Utah
Hi TJ,

I think I just messed up the spreadsheet. I deleted some of clmcap21's info in the longest run section. Sorry, clmcap21. I'll be more careful in the future.

Is there any way that you can just edit your own information? I tried to use the undo tab, but that did not work.

Rick

I believe Barefoot YOW is the

I believe Barefoot YOW is the keeper of that document. Please PM him, and he should be able to help you. Thanks.

Not a problem Rick.  I had a

Not a problem Rick. I had a backup and entered cap21's information.

Unfortunately, you can not lock the sheet so that users have edit access to only a single row. If someone knows how to do this please contact me.

To avoid problems you can do one of the following:

1. duplicate the sheet "Enter Data" prior to editting.

2. download an Excel version of the file prior to editting

This will mean that you have a backup.

I usually download a version each Sunday after updating for the week.

Thanks Barefoot YOW.  I'll be

Thanks Barefoot YOW. I'll be more careful in the future.

I am also looking forward to some of your cold weather running advice. According to the challenge, you are well ahead of the rest of us. It is going to drop to -2 F. tonight where I live. You wouldn't think it could get that cold in Southern Utah.

Rick

-2F !!!  Now that is cold.

-2F !!!

Now that is cold. It has not been too cold yet in my part of the woods. Environment Canada is predicting a cold winter for the west and mild in the east.

The challenge is more to encourage people to get out and try barefoot running in the winter.

Take care,

Rod

rickwhitelaw wrote:Thanks

rickwhitelaw said:
Thanks Barefoot YOW. I'll be more careful in the future.

I am also looking forward to some of your cold weather running advice. According to the challenge, you are well ahead of the rest of us. It is going to drop to -2 F. tonight where I live. You wouldn't think it could get that cold in Southern Utah.

Rick

-2?

Rick, where in Utah do you live, if you didn't say Utah I would of thought you were from Anchorage or something with a temp like that already. We are just reaching those temps in Winnipeg over the last couple of days and that was at night. Suppose to reach a balmy -31 degrees C tomorrow with the wind chill. Am hoping to get out for a km or 2 tomorrow after work. ;-)

Hi Bob,I live in Beryl,

Hi Bob,

I live in Beryl, Utah. Elevation is about 5,000 ft, but our low humidity gives the valley extremely low temperatures. It can get as cold as -30 F in January. It was -12 F. when I took my boys to the bus stop in the morning. I waited until it warmed to 3 F. to try my run today.

Just 50 miles to the south is St. George, where it hardly ever freezes. Similar temps. to Las Vegas, Nevada. Beryl's summer highs rarely are above 90 where as St. George and Las Vegas can hit 120.

Rick

It's in the Canada forum

It's in the Canada forum below.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts