Will my feet get used to the cold?

You shouldn't have become a

You shouldn't have become a dentist, Board. You should have become a gynecologist!

And what does putting lotion on the feet have to do with wearing a kilt anyway? Spell it out. I'm a little slow these days.

Propping a foot up on

Propping a foot up on something while rubbing in lotion has always been considered a rather manly-man like pose in some parts of the world......I've just never found out where that is.

Now kilts on the other hand......I'm just gonna make sure I have Nate or someone else with his skills guarding my butt if I ever try that out, and I mean literaly!

TJ, can we get Scott to pose a'top one of those fully restored DC-3's in a kilt rubbing lotion into his bare feet?

There's plenty of historical nose art from WWII featuring females, you gals need something to drool over as well!

You are drunk, Board!

You are drunk, Board!

Actually, he's already been

Actually, he's already been photographed on the wing of the Delta DC-3 for the cover of AMT four times. (Two times on two editions, an inset of an inset... Hee.)

Sweet!  My hubby's always

Sweet! My hubby's always checking out the plane trader rags.

Tell him January's

Tell him January's Trade-a-Plane cover will be a photograph taken by my son. It's either the first Jan or the second, can't remember, but he took it from a C-182 of the Turbine Goose in tight formation.

Sort of like a three month heads up!

I thought you meant slippery

I thought you meant slippery feet from lotion and a kilt make for a trip up which would expose regimental kilt wearers wares :-D....

hummm....propping my feet up to lotion them in a kilt....methinks, I'd rather just lather up just out of the shower in me birthday suit before putting on my kilt in the first place :-D....or better yet, have some bonny lass rub said lotion on my feet!!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts