What does your screen name mean?

Fun to read guys...

I have many nicknames and just asked one that would stick to me. Someone suggested Jodelieh, because it sounds like yodeling in the mountains. That kinda explains me. I can be vocal and loud, but love to be alone (like in the mountains). I am a real combo of an introvert and a extrovert. So I stayed with Jodelieh.

I needed a last name for an account and that became blue, my fav color.

Hence Jodelieh Blue!

Oh and the pic... Well that is me!

I've not chimed in here yet but my screen name isn't all that creative, just used my first name.

@Jodelieh I agree with the love of the mountains
thumb.gif

"...known as Barefoot Ken Bob. (It’s a long story, but christened Kenneth Robert, he was called Bobby by his family and Ken at school. When he was 17, someone who heard both fused the two. “Barefoot” was added in the early 2000s, the practice of all the early barefooters)."

Wallack, Roy; Saxton, Ken Bob. Barefoot Running Step by Step: Barefoot Ken Bob, The Guru of Shoeless Running, Shares His Personal Technique For Running With More (p. 6). Creative Publishing International. Kindle Edition." Barefoot Running Step by Step (shameful promotion for my book)

I've not chimed in here yet but my screen name isn't all that creative, just used my first name.

@Jodelieh I agree with the love of the mountains
thumb.gif
There is something to be said for someone who can just use their first name and doesn't require anything else. Of course it helps you don't have a common first name like John.

Reactions: Tristan
Reactions: Unveil Your Courage
Im just Brian now. I earned the wild part of my name in my early 20's with my love of Jack Daniels and the antics thst followed. Generally harmless :matey:
Marriage and kids truly have knocked the wild from my day to day life but wild Brian still lingers in there somewhere hibernating. When he awakes fire works will follow.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Maybe "ErickeVolving"?

As John Lennon's song Imagine is my favorite song, where he sings "Imagine there's no countries" I am referencing the country where I am living in my nickname... Maybe I should think a bit more before singing eh signing up somewhere

At least you can imagine that I will not do much running on hills and definitely no mountains, unless when I am traveling

As John Lennon's song Imagine is my favorite song, where he sings "Imagine there's no countries" I am referencing the country where I am living in my nickname... Maybe I should think a bit more before singing eh signing up somewhere

At least you can imagine that I will not do much running on hills and definitely no mountains, unless when I am traveling
I love that song! Going to have to go find it on Youtube now.

Mine is just a play on my first name, Miranda. I started using Miss Randie and variations thereof for YouTube and other forums when I could. Why shake up continuity?

And as of right now, my profile pic is a cute shirt I found for my sister-in-law. She adores llamas. And I love wordplay.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090