WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

but the price goes to this beauty :)
391569-poledancer
569-poledancer.jpg

Ahhhh, an Olympic Pole Dancer! Lol. Actually, pole dancing classes exist here in Oregon. Supposedly for exercise - mmmhmmm. ;)

Reactions: Robin
Gee, thanks Jen, for resurrecting this thread. Now I have to moderate it, since I can't trust my male moderators to clean it up when it needs it. Ha! ;)

You guys crack me up! Never fails.

[quote="Kim-dk, post: 83800, member: 3199] The picture have not only one but TWO bare feet[/quote]

We don't tolerate fibbers round these parts. If you're going to say you posted a pic with bare feet you need to actually do so. I haven't seen feet in that picture.

Due to the graphic nature of this photo it has been removed. Sorry for any inconvience. B.R.

Makes me want to move to a small town in Maine, run for the mayor's office and take up Zumba!

Reactions: Bare Lee and NickW
I can't see it. All I see is the horrid red X with .

You're lucky Shorty, very lucky....

You BS lie, Ram!

Uh, you could have photoshopped that in there!

I got my head bit off by one of you gentlemen the last time I removed a picture like that...

I think is has to do with being on a work PC, a lot of stuff is blocked. If the pic is a link to a blocked site it won't show up. But when I get home...

Yes, when you get home... :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7