WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

...this makes me think he did. *blush*

I'm totally inept at sexy and I wrote about it. One of my more "honest" posts which needs a disclaimer (actually my whole blog needs a disclaimer... if you're queasy about offensive language or adult material don't bother reading)

And now, not only did that comment make any guy on here who hasn't read your blog, FLOCK to it, but me too. HILARIOUS!!! The truth always is. ;)

oh, i read that one and had to go attack my friend with benefits. it was hot. i know you weren't trying to be that way but that book you described. wow.

i think you may want to read "sex at dawn". may be a bit enlightening for you.

oh, if you need another pacer for you 100 i maybe willing. so long as i get the naked america treatment. ;)

Reactions: NickW and zapmamak
oh, i read that one and had to go attack my friend with benefits. it was hot. i know you weren't trying to be that way but that book you described. wow.

i think you may want to read "sex at dawn". may be a bit enlightening for you.

oh, if you need another pacer for you 100 i maybe willing. so long as i get the naked america treatment. ;)
Thanks for the book recommendation. Funny how I've gotten several offers to either pace or crew since I wrote that. Ha! And I still don't get how honestly NOT being sexy is sexy. Really? Drool? But, OK whatever... o_O Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like your friend "benefited" by my post so that's cool too.

Thanks for the book recommendation.

I second the book recommendation, Sex at Dawn. It was a seriously mind-altering book for me, and my mind was already WAY altered. So that's saying a lot! :D

LOLOL sitting your pregnant ass down on the exercise ball and bouncing right back off of it HAH that had me rolling!

And now, not only did that comment make any guy on here who hasn't read your blog, FLOCK to it, but me too. HILARIOUS!!! The truth always is. ;)

LOL Jen...
And it wasnt that comment that made me 'join the flock', as I read her blog already in the past (something about running naked in her sig caught my attention initially), but with all the subsequent comments and the fact I hadnt checked Z's blog in a few months I said what the heck. ;)
I could barely get through that one... I was laughing so hard. Zapmama your an awesome blogger. Apparently this is one skill you have successfully mastered (hopefully without injury :D).

I do have to admit, that I to am clumsy at times... well thats one reason I run. When it comes to sports if I have to hit a ball or swing a bat, bad things shortly follow. At least running I typically only hurt myself. :oops:

Reactions: zapmamak
LOL Jen...
I was laughing so hard. Zapmama your an awesome blogger. Apparently this is one skill you have successfully mastered (hopefully without injury :D).

:oops:

Indeed, very good blogger. I read that post to my husband last night and he loved it too. You should write a book! :)

Wow. :) I'm totally flattered by your comments, guys. Thank you for all your kind words. Writing is so much fun for me and its a cathartic way to share my honest feelings about taboo subjects which, by the way, are the MOST fun to write about. Glad you guys enjoy my posts!

BTW - You should check out my next post which should be up in the next couple days. I'm revisiting this very topic in this thread (you all inspired me) and posting about my love for the female form WITH pictures. There are some beautiful shots in there. Trust me. It'll be worth the visit. ;)

~Zap

Reactions: jldeleon
images

images

thanks zap. looking forward to it. btw, i know i was drinking last night but i know i didn't say anything about drooling.

now to get back to hot females. catalina ponor. romanian gymnast. 25. she has a look on her face that says "i will break you". please.

thanks zap. looking forward to it. btw, i know i was drinking last night but i know i didn't say anything about drooling.
Sorry about the confusion. :) You didn't say anything about drooling. I did. On my blog. I drool during sex (especially good sex.) THAT certainly can't be sexy. I'm just sayin. Hopefully I don't get in trouble saying that. ha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7