Thunk it, drew it, stuck it...I done did it!

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
Whoohoo!! 6mo before I gotta come up with the Full Tatt.

Mine:

382995_2545172921381_1615522613_2362386_1644949261_n.jpg

Trisa's

377409_2545175081435_1615522613_2362387_268553388_n.jpg

Feel free to print and take you your Tatt guy, if you like it. ;o)

-Jonny

I thought this was supposed

I thought this was supposed to be a simple sticker?

Jonny00GT wrote:Sticker? TJ,

Jonny00GT said:
Sticker? TJ, you got the stickers! This is a bumper sticker for my body! Except... It doesn't come off... -Jonny

Are you saying this is permanent? how about when you run a 100 miles? How that tatt is going to look and where are you going to put it?

Nice btw!

What would make that a

What would make that a million times better is if you has some pieces of a glass bottle, a hypodermic needle, and some dog poop on / in the foot somewhere!

Dama, yes, it's a Tattoo...a

Dama, yes, it's a Tattoo...a real one. Right now, I'm developing the 26.2 for the other calf in my head...I have some time till June, though. If I'm every producing enough "Awesome" to do a 100K or a 100miler barefoot, I'm gonna tattoo it across my butt cheeks and run in a thong from then on and no one cans $h1zz to me about it!! haha! ;o)

Chaser...eeeew no, but feel free to modify it how you like for yours!! Haha!

-Jonny

Yea, you can keep that one to

Yea, you can keep that one to yourself! Thank you very much. :sick:

Jonny00GT wrote: Right now,

Jonny00GT said:
Right now, I'm developing the 26.2 for the other calf in my head... Haha!

-Jonny

Great!!! can I see a picture of the calf in your head? I've never met anybody with that kind of body in my whole life!

Are you human?

As for the 100 miler tatt on your cheeks-no I don't care if I don't see pictures of it thou.

JosephTree wrote:How about

JosephTree said:
How about for a nice long relay race? You could just get punch-out tatts on your hand or something like.

You got a link to said Tatts? I may just go nuts with a sharpee and face paint! Let my freak flag fly!!

-Jonny

Barefoot Gentile wrote:Nice

Barefoot Gentile said:
Nice tat. I just got my fifth tattoo a few months ago, I am fan of tattoos!

Post that Ink, Bro! Maybe we can talk TJ into making that Tattoo thread in the Pub a sticky...hate having to look for it. It would be cool to have a page of all the Tatt pics...

-Jonny

There already is a TATTOO

There already is a TATTOO thread. Just search for "Show us your Tats" or something like that.

In the middle of getting my

In the middle of getting my next one, a little bit of a barefoot trail running theme. Am quite happy with it.

Barefoot TJ wrote:There

Barefoot TJ said:
There already is a TATTOO thread. Just search for "Show us your Tats" or something like that.

WOAH!!! What?

Don't even go there, Chaser! 

Don't even go there, Chaser! You're lucky I have a good sense of humor!

Because that was funny.

Because that was funny.

Just don't do it again!

Just don't do it again!