Still want to heel strike.

[quote="Bare Lee, post: 112398, member: 2949"
Butt seriously...[/quote] What kind of crack is that?!

I was going to say that if you, like I, took off 28 years from any running and started back purely BF for several months, there's be much less hassle with pesky "muscle memory."

Reactions: Bare Lee
[quote="Bare Lee, post: 112398, member: 2949"
Butt seriously...
What kind of crack is that?!

I was going to say that if you, like I, took off 28 years from any running and started back purely BF for several months, there's be much less hassle with pesky "muscle memory."[/quote]
More than one way to skin a cat....

Reactions: Bare Lee
on a more relevant note (not that migrating sheep are not relevant...:D) I just had my first run in min. shoes and WOW its much harder to keep good form. I ended up with sore heels after my run....go figure.

Me too! Have run in sand socks before, but not in anything with a sole. Did catch myself heel striking a couple of times. My calves are still hurting three days later too, not sure if that's down to form or hills.

If I'm not mistaken this is another Gentile thread hijacked by Lee!!!!! hahaahahahahahahaha......oh man
I've been away for too long!!

on a more relevant note (not that migrating sheep are not relevant...:D) I just had my first run in min. shoes and WOW its much harder to keep good form. I ended up with sore heels after my run....go figure.

Ya, I get sore heels when I run in mine, as well.

Mine is more like a rickety covered wagon wheel transporting nuns and prostitutes to a gold rush town, than a compact car wheel engineered with precision on a suburban commute to office work. Eventually I'd like it to be like a runaway semi-truck's wheel barreling down a mountain pass into an unsuspecting flock of sheep crossing the road on their seasonal migration to fresh grazing land. But again, that's just me.

NO JOKE::: This kept coming up for me during my run today, the whole evolution from covered wagon to semitruck wheel. Kept me entertained for a while.

Reactions: Bare Lee and Sid

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon