Spinoff thread, What are you listening to?

Abide wrote:Zumba why would

Abide said:
Zumba why would you ever feel bad about hijacking the "master hijackers" thread?

Me? Master hijacker? Never!;)

Anyway, did anyone watch Bones last night?

Blind Boy wrote:Ok, weird

Blind Boy said:
Ok, weird combo time. Today's playlist so far: Crooked Still, Sonny Landreth, Killswitch Engage and once I've gone through all the stuff in this thread I'll probably listen to some Esbjörn Svensson Trio, a great Swedish jazz trio. Sadly, the pianist died a couple of years ago in a diving accident.

Anyway, this'll sound cliche, but I listen to just about anything. I can't stand most of the stuff that's played on the radio so that would be the limit, I guess. All time favorites: Pantera, Robert Plant & Allison Krauss (Both of them separate but especially the album they did together), Chris Whitley, Norah Jones, Mogwai, Morphine, Robert Johnson, Cassandra Wilson and so on...

Uh yeah, that is a weird combo, pretty cool variety though.

speaking of bones....you're

speaking of bones....you're onto something, I'm on a Louis Prima kick lately Ram and I like Louis' Boney Bones rendition.

Am I just old, or why haven't

Am I just old, or why haven't I heard of any of this music before? Don't say it! Don't say it!

(No subject)

you boys and your hard stuff,

you boys and your hard stuff, I try to wrap my head around it though I have a hard time doing it sometimes.

I did like the one you posted Larry,

and Ram...diggin the bagpipe!

This is a little more my style though LOL www.youtube.com/watch

Zum, I love a good punk back

Zum, I love a good punk back with bagpipes! Here's another favorite. This is usually thier last song of a show, they let all the girls in the crowd up on stage to help them sing it.

***Questionable Lyric warning***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YOEO7jtIs4

Speaking of questionable

Speaking of questionable lyrics, I forgot my most recent favorite. Can't wait for the album to be released, he's got an amazing voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU&ob=av3e

I don't know if I'd really

I don't know if I'd really consider System to be Heavey Metal... somewhere between hard rock and normal metal really.

I've got my itunes just on Chili Peppers right now, but if I put it back to normal shuffle I'm sure I'd get some Ozzy, James Blunt, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, Eagles, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Audio Slave, Avenged Sevenfold, pretty much anything really.

haha, Danjo...I'm no rock

haha, Danjo...I'm no rock expert though System sounds pretty hard core to me:p I'm very inexperienced when it comes to metal, hard rock etc :p

My neighbor by default (the son of my neighbors) has some pretty neat stuff out there with his band. itunes.apple.com/us/artist/the-poor-nobodys/id331426397

Today it's been mostly

Today it's been mostly Meshuggah's obZen album. Fits my mood perfectly.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts