Sh*t Barefoot Runners Say! ;-)

Sh*t Barefoot Runners Say!

Sh*t Barefoot Runners Say! ;-)

I once heard Talon say he loved Barbara Streisand's music, thought Nancy Pelosi was, "a hot little number" and speak exhaustively about how much he loved shopping for three-wick candles at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I told him he was in need of psychological help and should consider both an eye and ear exam. Talon insisted that his "friend", Todd, was in full concurrence and they would discuss it the next night as they were going to see Kathy Griffin in concert. I was about to talk to him about this disturbing series of events but he said the Ellen Degeneres show was on soon and he had to go.

At some point, you just have to walk away.

NickW wrote:Andy Tomlin

NickW said:
Andy Tomlin said:
Also planning on trying chia (because of BtR) when I can find somewhere that sells them in the UK.

I'm not sure where to find good chia seeds or if theres even a difference, but I saw GNC sells them now. Maybe you could check out a local Vitamins shop or maybe a whole foods type store. I've never had them either but am slightly curious myself.

Nick,

Mike buys some, I don't know where, but for a decent price and sometimes I buy some from him, you should ask him about it. He is my Chia Seed Drug Dealer -and he could be yours, too. :davie:

I am thinking of growing some chia seed sprouts next summer. They are irritating cuz you have to grow them on some sort of ground cover. So maybe I WILL just get a chia pet -lol.

Also, there are threads on here about chia seeds if you want to look them up. In one of them Mike talks about the awesome things they do to his poop. It is VERY exciting. :puzzled:

A long time ago, I did some

A long time ago, I did some research on chia seeds for the BRS members and found the best price and amount to be available at Amazon. See the ad on the right side bar that's been playing there for months now. -----------> ;-)

Oh, those ads that I repress?

Oh, those ads that I repress? :)

You have to just refresh your

You have to just refresh your screen until it comes up. I'll try to copy it here.

"Buy New" for $14.50 implies

"Buy New" for $14.50 implies that the $11.95 seeds are "used".......I think I'll pass on the used seeds.

sick.png

Are you serious?They have

Are you serious?

They have that Used, New, and Best Price option on every item they sell. That's just a messed up piece of their software. They're not selling "used" chia seeds. Thanks!

Tj, get back on drugs. i do

Tj, get back on drugs. i do believe he was being sarcastic. you should be used to that from your kids here. if i click that link and buy a 6lb bag instead of the 2, does the brs still get a portion? if i buy anything else after clicking that link as well?

One of my Fort Bragg running

One of my Fort Bragg running buddies (we email each day to coordinate who can run with whom, if at all) yesterday sent me a "things Phil says..." email with the same link. I don't eat chia seeds or anything much healthy at all, I don't think the shoe companies are consipiring with the secret intent to hurt us, and I only talk about BFR to people who ask me with the intent of truly understanding why I would do what looks like an illogical thing to them (and I have yet to have anyone still look at me like I'm crazy after I explain the mechanics).

Still hilarious. Life without a sense of humor, isn't life.

I prefer organic chia seeds.

I prefer organic chia seeds.

Ha, Mike.  Yes, perhaps the

Ha, Mike. Yes, perhaps the lack of drugs has warped my sense of humor. Sad, I used to not have to take drugs to be funny. I was a p!ssed off yesterday. Doesn't happen often for me around here, but I am human. Sorry, Chad.

Yes, if you continue to shop at Amazon after clicking on an Amazon ad on our site, we continue to get a portion of the sale (for that session). The price doesn't go up though; we just get a part of it. Isn't that a sweet deal?

I wish I clicked ads on

I wish I clicked ads on sidebars on websites just so I could make sure the brs gets a portion of the sale. If I see an ad on a website instead of clicking on the link given I do a google search for the product on whatever website I saw the ad for. Safer for my computer this way. Too many viruses out there posing as ads. I do this even on trusted sites like this one. Sorry TJ.

I can assure you, our ads are

I can assure you, our ads are not viruses.

I know TJ, and I didn't mean

I know TJ, and I didn't mean to imply that they were. It's just a safety thing I do and have been taught to do in some of my IT classes I took before I changed my major.

Peanut wrote:The chia seeds

Peanut said:
The chia seeds I posted the link for are organic :)

How do they define that in the U.S. for Chia seeds?

Does it vary by state?

Seriously, there are so many "legal" meanings for it.

Ever wonder what it takes to lable a frozen dairy product "Yogurt" ? (not very much culture, just about a trace added to some ice cream in many states)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts