Sh*t Barefoot Runners Say! ;-)

Oh, man! I don't say ANY of

Oh, man! I don't say ANY of that...anymore...hardly. I don't feel any need to make fun of poor, benighted conventional shoe wearing cloppers. And what's wrong with chia seed?!

Yes, very funny!  But it's

Yes, very funny! But it's true about the brain cells being stimulated by our foot nerves making us smarter. :tongue:

"more smarter" to be exact,

"more smarter" to be exact, TJ ;-)

And, I LOVE chia seeds... I just found one behind a molar that I ate last month!

;-)

That sh*t was funny!  Mike

That sh*t was funny! Mike still laughs at me when I try to say huaraches. Must be my overwhelmingly secluded and country upbringing. No exposure to other cultures. Lol!

Really enjoyed that."Heel

Really enjoyed that.

"Heel striker." Ha ha.
regular_smile.gif

It is funny but I it hits on

It is funny but I it hits on one of my pet peeves.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

When I run BAREfoot I am wearing nothing on my feet. If I have something on my feet they are Minimal SHOES.

BAREfoot SHOES is an oxymoron. !!!!!

Oh and I do eat chia. LOL

he put on shoes, then he

he put on shoes, then he died.

Very amusing! =D  Definately

Very amusing! =D Definately caught myself saying some of this and heard it from others countless more times!

I've just read Born to Run and despite it's reputation, I still find myself recommending it to other people! I found it incredibly inspirational, but I don't think I would have paid much attention to the BF aspect of it if I wasn't already enlightened =P

Also planning on trying chia (because of BtR) when I can find somewhere that sells them in the UK.

Andy Tomlin wrote:Also

Andy Tomlin said:
Also planning on trying chia (because of BtR) when I can find somewhere that sells them in the UK.

I'm not sure where to find good chia seeds or if theres even a difference, but I saw GNC sells them now. Maybe you could check out a local Vitamins shop or maybe a whole foods type store. I've never had them either but am slightly curious myself.

www.getchia.com, but I don't

www.getchia.com, but I don't know if they ship to the UK.

Andy Tomlin said:
Very amusing! =D Definately caught myself saying some of this and heard it from others countless more times!

I've just read Born to Run and despite it's reputation, I still find myself recommending it to other people! I found it incredibly inspirational, but I don't think I would have paid much attention to the BF aspect of it if I wasn't already enlightened =P

Funny, it seems like just

Funny, it seems like just yesterday chiropractic was the cure for migraines, depression, ingrown toenail, goiter, club foot, alcoholism, athlete's foot, cleptomania. Who would have ever thought the real cure-all is barefoot runnin'!

I thought the Jason Voiceover

I thought the Jason Voiceover was funny. Anyone catch that?

And yes, the he died joke was possibly the funniest part.