Is This Barefoot Marathon Running Chiro Doc a BRSer?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Reactions: Bare Lee
I don't think so. His name doesn't look familiar. Can you do me a favor, pretty please? Research him? Get his contact info, address, phone, email, web address, etc., and add it to the Barefoot-Friendly Chiropractors Map. And ask him to join us? Thanks!

That is Josh from Grand Forks, I kind of know him. I thought he was a member, smack me silly. I will get a hold of him.

Can you please get his info for the map then too?

Working on it as we speak.

I just sent him an email, don't really want to post his info w/o his permission.

I also sent him a message, but I expect he will respond to a more offical request from Dr. Longboard quicker than mine though. ;)

Thank you, guys!

Heard back from Josh, he likes the idea as being added as a Barefoot Friendly Chiropractor. He used to be a member (or a visitor often) last year prior to the site migration. He is joining and just waiting for admin acceptance I believe, which seems kind of strange.

Yes, he's been accepted and added to the BFFriendly Doc's list.
I may occcasionaly scare a Chiro Doc away, but I do find a replacement well within a 24 hour period.

Reactions: Barefooting Bob
I don't think so. His name doesn't look familiar. Can you do me a favor, pretty please? Research him? Get his contact info, address, phone, email, web address, etc., and add it to the Barefoot-Friendly Chiropractors Map. And ask him to join us? Thanks!

I know there is actually a legitimate reason for this, but this sounds hilariously stalky: “Could you get his name, address, phone number, names of his past girlfriends, shoe size, favorite color, where he eats dinner on Tuesdays and his favorite Air Supply song, so I can hide in his bushes and serenade him while he’s taking a shower?”

Not that I think you’re a stalker, TJ…or are you? :D

Reactions: janson and NickW
Definitely, yes, please post back here, and I will add her to the map. Thanks!

Welcome back!

You've found the right site. Welcome!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon