I'm in the news!

Smelph

Barefooters
Nov 5, 2010
http://www.mlive.com/sports/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/local_man_pounds_the_pavement.html

this is a short feature article the local paper did on me while the BRS was down. The paper will be following the training of me and a few other people over the next few months leading up to the Kalamazoo Marathon in May. I can post links to those once they start if people are interested.

just wanted to share! glad the BRS is back!

Please do Smelph, it would be

Please do Smelph, it would be interesting to follow you along your journey, and congrats on the exposure.

Oh, so that's you!  I

Oh, so that's you! I commented on your frosty beard previously, but I had no idea that was you, Smelph. Cool!

Is the Kzoo marathon the same

Is the Kzoo marathon the same day as the Fifth Third River Run?

Best of luck.. I may come out

Best of luck.. I may come out if I'm not working, but I don't expect to be close to ready to run that far by then.. Working in Battle Creek is making heading to that part of the state a lot easier even if I still live in A2

Just looked it up, it's the

Just looked it up, it's the next weekend. Last year the RW meetup was at the Fifth Third River Run in Grand Rapids on the weekend of the 8'th.

Was'nt sure if we are planning on another GR BFRunners meet-up this year or not.

Smelph the Rock Star! 

Smelph the Rock Star! :)

Smelph you're an inspiration

Smelph you're an inspiration to all us. :beer:

OK, so I'm told that first

OK, so I'm told that first one was posted later than intended, which makes sense because last week's update is now up. looks like they are aiming for every wednesday from here on out.

http://www.mlive.com/sports/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/03/following_the_runners_2_months.html

Getting to be a real

Getting to be a real celebrity, are you? ;-)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7