How did you find the BRS?

I got a personal invite from you TJ to be part of the beta testing stage before this site was launched. You dragged me out of the RW forum:)
I like dragging people around with me. Hee.

Probably at least half of us got here dragged to some degree by our founder T.J.!

My boss got out the phone book the other day...we had already found what we needed online. We tried not to laugh, too loudly.

Um...it was indeed the Internet that I found the BRS. I had passed some dude wearing VFFs, which got me to thinking about a study I had read about barefootedness, recently, which lead me to poke around on the Internet for like minded groups, and there you guys were!!!

I got a personal invite from you TJ to be part of the beta testing stage before this site was launched. You dragged me out of the RW forum:)

Yep me too, I think when I joined up for the Beta there were maybe 10 others involved? TJ planted the seed, and it has blossomed wonderfully.

A Twitter friend suggested I should stop walking and start running, in bare feet. I couldn't believe what he was suggesting and went on Google

Found this forum via Ken Bob's site. I read it often but have seldom posted anything. I love reading about what others are learning, as it helps me learn too.

Wow, three years later... I believe I had lurked on the RW site, Ken Bob and Ted's forums for about a year at that point and must have caught wind of BRS through one of those.

Y yo tambien - la misma cosa, mas o menos.
Ya, me too - same thing, more or less.
(or is "cosa" one of those tricky, irregulars like "dia." I wish I'd actually learned this language!)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090