Hi from South Africa

Barefoot Warren

Barefooters
Feb 15, 2011
Hi all

Just a hello from Sunny South Africa!!!

I recently started experimenting with barefoot and minimilist running!! and I love it!! I purchased a DIY Huaraches kit from Invisibleshoes.com!!

I have being a shod runner for many years!!!

Anyway stay safe and enjoy

Warren

Medic!It's nice to be able

Medic!

It's nice to be able to say that without the need for one. Welcome to the crew, Warren. This is a great place to tap into the deep stream of helpful experiences others have already had. I'm an old soldier who also ran shod for 25 years before wearing out a hip, which caused me to turn to BFR. Enjoy.

Phil

Welcome, Warren!  Glad you're

Welcome, Warren! Glad you're here.

Thanks guys!!! Yip I am

Thanks guys!!!

Yip I am actually a Paramedic!!!

Good to be here!!

Welcome Warren,Do you find

Welcome Warren,

Do you find many other barefoot/minimalist runners in South Africa? The BRS is a great place to talk with other runners and get advice (which I've needed much of!).

Happy running,

Sara

We sure would like to have an

We sure would like to have an International Barefoot Running Day in South Africa. That would make all continents taking part in the IBRD on May 1. Warren, perhaps if you are interested and know of at least one other barefoot runner who could run with you on that day, we could help make it happen. --> She Runs in Sandals

Welcome Warren!  Isn't it

Welcome Warren! Isn't it nearly Christmas there, being as you're down in the southern hemisphere?

Is TJ saying something like "Oh, you're both in South Africa. Maybe you know each other!" No, I guess not. In any case, run well!

lol,I know of one guy who

lol,

I know of one guy who runs barefoot here in South Africa, and he has run marathons!!!

I did see a girl running in sandals at a race a while back!! maybe she --> She Runs in Sandals

I thought everyone ran

I thought everyone ran barefoot in South Africa! Teasing, of course, sorta.

lol nice one Chuck!! Sorry

lol nice one Chuck!! Sorry for the late reply!!

I am trying to listen!!! ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7