Hey Mother Nature! I want a word or two with you!

Wideguy

Barefooters
Mar 14, 2011
SE Massachusetts, USA
I try and be happy. I try to stay positive. I don't litter and I don't cut branches or turn over rocks. I fully practice Leave No Trace and I live in awe of the beauty around us that you created.

So it is with all humbleness I say to you F*#k Off!! It's Spring! It was 70+° this weekend in Massachusetts and today you're sending us snow?!?!?

WTF?!?!?

Sincerely,

Wideguy

Oh... absolutely

Oh... absolutely
tounge_smile.gif

tell me about it..  no

tell me about it.. no minimalist shoes yet... so after outdoors Fri and Sat, and a short run outdoors yesterday AM, I am back indoors today.. only did 2 miles instead of the planned 3-4 even though I KNOW I won't be able to run again till Saturday most likely... I just couldn't make myself keep going inside after getting out... I WILL get outdoors sooner rather than later.

Its just a joke... This

Its just a joke... This weather and all... I guess it didnt really snow today cuz I was working throughout it and didnt actually see it.... Well, except for the snow on our deck furniture that I put out yesterday!!!

The pavement is so hot here

The pavement is so hot here in Georgia in the afternoons, I have to schedule my runs for the early morning or evenings now. Ptttth! Thank you Mother Nature! I LOVE you!

Snow in the forcast here

Snow in the forcast here tomorrow.

Apparently Mother Nature has

Apparently Mother Nature has some favorites (ahem...Georgia). She's being extra bitchy over here on the west coast. 10 days of rain is not optimal conditions for me. Luckily, I've been out on doctor's orders unrelated to running anyway so I guess I can't complain.

ANNNnddd again I say...

ANNNnddd again I say... WTF!?!?!?

Forcast for Wed/thursday here - 2-3" of snow. Which isn't so bad except it means more road sand and salt.
angry_smile.gif

Edit: And TJ, that's OK, you can keep your Georgia heat too. All I'm asking for is 60-70° with a light breeze and some sun. I'd even take 50's

55 degrees Farenheit is my

55 degrees Farenheit is my FAVORITE! I could run in that temp all year long. Sigh.

We've been getting a lot of

We've been getting a lot of rain recently, but I've learned that if you live in Hawaii and complain about the weather people throw things at you.

Dirtbag wrote:We've been

Dirtbag said:
We've been getting a lot of rain recently, but I've learned that if you live in Hawaii and complain about the weather people throw things at you.

Well there is "TOO warm" too, so you can gripe some. Plus you get to complain about volcanoes ..."Damn, the path I usually run was swallowed up by 2000° molten rock so I had to find a new route today"

Which is about 300 times cooler than "Damn, it's snowing again"

I'm jumping back in with

I'm jumping back in with complaints to Mother Nature about the crazy rain my island is getting right now (wrong one for lava destroying my route, though that will now be my go-to excuse). Today was a cycling day and it was poooouuuring so I had to go to the gym and sit on a stationary bike. My brain melted out of my ears I was so bored. It was a grumpy workout because I was bored and so I was lazy and so I was frustrated about not putting enough effort in to it but couldn't find my Give a Crap.

*breath*

Ok...I feel a little better now.

Oh, and the tsunami almost destroyed my route. Yeah, that does sound good.

You know, DB, the Hawaii

You know, DB, the Hawaii Chapter is looking for a chapter lead. You interested?

Just as a foot note North

Just as a foot note North Dakota got 45 cm of snow (that equals almost 18") of snow yesterday, luckily for us north of the border in Winnipeg we didn't see any of that. I have nothing to complain about, just waiting for some nice temps to melt the rest of the snow and dry everything up.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts