Funny line for the back of my BRS shirt

I vote for "spent my beer

I vote for "spent my beer money on shoes." I like it because it's not showing off, it's just a bit cheaky and sure to make people smile.

What do you mean i don't have

What do you mean i don't have shoes on?

Yea, you just can't see them!

Yea, you just can't see them!

Now THAT is funny!

Now THAT is funny!

This one comes from Bob:If

This one comes from Bob:

If you are reading this....a barefoot runner just passed you.

I'll apologise for this one

I'll apologise for this one beforehand but I couldn't resist....

"Shoes? Where we're going, we don't need shoes"

Not very funny but accurate

Not very funny but accurate and it should appeal to any car buffs here: "Simplify and add lightness"

Ha!

Ha!

I love the "Spent my shoe

I love the "Spent my shoe money on beer" as well, but I think my favorite is "Ninja in training". Nice. Check out Customized Girl... they specialize in women's tees, but they have men's shirts as well and have a promotion going on now where you can buy 12 for 6.98 each. http://www.customizedgirl.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?cm=1&cm_c=1&cm_v=1&toppage=customtshirts3&separate=1

BTW - I'm in no way affiliated with them, I've just used them for my team shirts and various personal designs.

You guys may already know

You guys may already know about this company, but also check out: http://www.customink.com/categories/#loc-step

They can also print on the aluminum water bottles and BPA free plastic bottles.

I actually did the "Ninja in

I actually did the "Ninja in training" one once. It was dark out and I came up behind a couple of women on a bike path. they were walking side by side so I had to run on the grass on the side. From what they sounded like they jumped 2 feet back, I didn't check though.

TJ -Not that I hold any

TJ -

Not that I hold any legal claim over it... but, as the proud poppa of the "beer money" tag line I'd like to heretofore announce my intention to donate it to the BRS for any current or future use.

Enjoy.

S. Pimp.

That's outstanding, S. Pimp.

That's outstanding, S. Pimp. We will copyright it, just like "Just do it." and "You're fired!" Sweet!

kjh wrote:How about "The

kjh said:
How about "The Emperor's New Shoes".

Hay, that is my line :(

I used it in last sunday's HC Andersen Marathon in Odense, Denmark (HC Andersen's birthplace). I do not have any pictures from the back of me running in it, but here is one (shitty) picture of the shirt. As I am danish and was a race in Denmark the text is in danish but you should find the line. (I used transper paper to iron it onto the official race shirt the day before the race).

HCAM2010.jpg

PS: Fun fact - the statue of HC Andersen in Odense depictures him sitting barefoot

Love all of these!  I am

Love all of these! I am totally down for Tech Tee's. I sweat way too much for regular cotton anything and I would love to promote at as many races as possible. Any word on new Merch???

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts