Funny line for the back of my BRS shirt

I have two BRS shirts. The one I am wearing at the moment says "Because it works for me!" on the back. I am thinking "No Comment" will be printed on any future shirts and all my exercise clothes for that matter. I actually reviewed "our" tech shirts awhile ago. I only have one teeny gripe about them. This part might be TMI.....you've been warned.

For a woman whose given name is extremely feminine (making a very unfeminine simulated vomit face), I have pretty strong B.O. No conventional deodorant works for me. Now I do not care for "woo" stuff but then I came across an article about how to make your own deodorant (now I use this one), I figured I didn't have anything to lose and it actually works! Now the only time I do smell is if I am wearing one of my BRS tech shirts, even if I am just wearing them around the house or at work and not sweating even more than usual from exercise. I don't know why the BRS shirts make me smell bad. I suspect that I have a particularly tenacious natural flora and while my woo woo hippie deodorant can keep the population down, the bacteria in question probably find the tech fibers to be a very pleasant growth medium. This is only my opinion as somebody who plays with bacteria for a living. I imagine I may have a unique personal flora due to my career and that the smelly pits issue may not afflict other people who choose the comfortable, high quality BRS tech shirt:p

TMI and thanks for sharing! Hee.

I've been thinking about adding the article to the home page, so you read my mind! Ha!

Reactions: Pes Planus
I'll mess around with the one

I'll mess around with the one above....

Once there was a runner named Pete

who used to run with shoes on his feet

One day during a heat

he tossed the shoes without missing a beat

and said "Hey, this barefoot thing is kinda neat!"

Or trying to make it smaller to fit on the shirt.

Once was a runner called Pete.
Donated the shoes from his feet.
Said Pete "now running's a treat"

I don't know if I've posted this here yet. This was the throw away sweatshirt I made for the Annapolis half a couple years ago.

touch 12-7-11 095.JPG

We need to edit that shirt. Hee.

Yeah, I noticed that when I posted it. I have a March half this year so I'll fix it for then...

Reactions: Barefoot TJ