Funny line for the back of my BRS shirt

Space Girl  as in Megan?

Space Girl as in Megan? Spacegirl?

My response to when peopel ask me "running barefoot" I just say "It, keeps me honest"

Doesn' that hurt when you run

Doesn' that hurt when you run in shoes?

That's funny, Angie. That's what the announcer said over the PA to the crowd when I crossed the finish line. Problem is...I was in the back of the pack!

Reactions: Random
No, you're not seeing

No, you're not seeing things...I AM running barefoot.

Have we thought about putting

Have we thought about putting some of these on shirts for the CafePress BRS store? Branded with the BRS logo, of course....

Reactions: Random
Would you like to take the

Would you like to take the Merchandise Coordinator position, C. Beth? We sure could use your help there. It would be great to have that ability to use as many logos, slogans, etc., as we would like in any combination on any product, but I don't think Cafe Press works that way, or any of the others for that matter, unless we were to set up multiple stores; then the overhead and management probably wouldn't be worth the effort...at this time anyway. So how about that job? Interested? You could help us to secure some foot jewlery makers...?

S. PimpThere are a lot of

S. Pimp

There are a lot of good ones, but I still think your one about the beer is the best! I don't think anyone (other than a running shoe store owner) could read it and not smile/laugh.

Barefoot TJ wrote:Would you

Barefoot TJ said:
Would you like to take the Merchandise Coordinator position, C. Beth?

TJ--Ugh, I know this is that classic case of someone having suggestions but not being willing to put in the work to carry them out...but honestly that's just not a project I want to take on. I'm sorry; I wish I had the extra time to put into that!

c'mon Beth, do it! Are

c'mon Beth, do it!

Are there any companies similar to cafepress that deal with tech material?

Yes, Zazzle has them, and if

Yes, Zazzle has them, and if I remember correctly from what Haley told me, they are major expensive.

Ha!

Ha!

Oh, now that is too cool,

Oh, now that is too cool, Rand!

The money I saved from

The money I saved from running in shoes allowed me to buy this tee shirt.

That one is from my hubby.