Electric Cattle Guards

I was standing in a trout stream and peed on anelectric fence once. I don't recommend it!

I'm sort of guessing that Rick didn't stop to check what kind of current it was. He was still levitating 20 yards down the road.
In the late 70's I was working as an electrician for the City of Cincinnati. We were there in the morning, doing what all good civil servants do, reading the news paper. There was a story of a kid who urinated off an overpass onto some high voltage wires. He was electrocute, i.e., it killed him.

Another guy in our shop told of a time when he was young and urinated into a receptacle that was installed in the floor. It was common at one time to install them there. He said it knocked him on his ass, but of course he lived to tell us about it.

I was a much more brilliant kid. One night while in bed, there was a terrible thunder storm going on over our house. Storms used to scare me. I awoke with thunder clashing and rain pouring down on the roof and it was scaring the piss out of me. So, being afraid to go all the way down stairs to the bathroom, instead, I just went into the closet and pissed in my brothers boots. I was later "found out" of course.

Perhaps the moral of all of these stories:

Watch out when you are barefoot pissing!

Is this the country cure for erectile dysfunction? How far up did the current travel? Was it 220? I got shocked a few times while dealing with wiring in my house in Mozambique, and man, that 220 current got as far as my shoulder. Scary. Funny how we're full of electricity.
Sorry Zetti, couldn't think of any earthing quips, but yours did the job quite nicely. Time for my second espresso I guess.
oh there was electricity in mozambique?!lol:D

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts