Dumbest Bare Feet Article I've Ever Read

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Well, it just shows how far we have come from our natural state.... and incidentally how unhappy most of society is these days. I'm sure there are many smelly people who keep their shoes on!
I live in flip flops through the summer and I always drive barefoot, even in winter. I just love having the heater on my feet while driving at this time of year.

Neil

I envy you rick, I have to work in the office. For about the last two months my primary function was to help in the logistics and design of a new dispatch center for our generation dispatch department. They used to be just out in the open, on the corner of the 'trading floor'. We had signs up and the area was considered to be off limits to anyone without certain access, but this was all virtual. So we finally got a control room, with walls and secure access, and I helped with the layout and designing the desks and tech aspects of it. For a while, before anyone else moved to the new room, I had it to myself. Maybe around 60x60, the biggest 'office' in the company! It was nice and I pretty much had my shoes off all day! Every once in a while some people would stop in, one of my managers didnt like me shoeless, but since no one else was around yet he didn't really sat much. It was all brand new carpet, as far as I'm concerned to be courteous your suppose to take your shoes off anyhow, right? Now there are plenty of folks that I probably wouldnt want taking shoes off, so I see some points of view. Its an all or nothing kind of thing. If everyone did it and was barefoot most of the time then peoples feets would be healthier, less stinky, and not a host for bacteria and fungi. But as things are now, well it probably would gross me out if some people were to take there shoes off at work.