Dreaming about BFR!!!

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
Last night, my wife and I went mountain bike trail riding. It was my first time, since I was a kid, and it was fun! At the start, there is a patch of gravel, and were I not still healing a little from my 3rd BFR the morning before, I would have given it a go or 5! I think verbalizing this fact to my wife sparked the dream I had last night.

In my dream, she and I were walking to our car and the parking lot was all gravel. I hadn't tried gravel yet and decided to go for it. I pulled off my VFFs and began cruising around. I expected it to hurt a little,(I have been on gravel barefoot before...small town boy) but it actually felt really really good! There were some people looking, and they asked if it hurt and how could I run on that stuff with no shoes. It's funny how considerate and nice people are in my dreams! LOL! In my dream, I must have been running barefoot for quite a while already. I guess my wife is right...I am obsessed! Well...maybe just a little...but hey, I'll take any obsession that gets me in shape and lets me eat almost anything I want and still keep getting thinner!!

I know I'm not alone...any strange BFR dreams y'all have had??

-Jonny

hey, I'll take any obsession

hey, I'll take any obsession that gets me in shape and lets me eat almost anything I want and still keep getting thinner!!

In your dreams! ;-)

I actually don't dream about

I actually don't dream about barefoot running. The BRS, YES! But not BFR. I've had some barefoot runners tell me they've dreamt about me though. ;-) True.

Barefoot TJ wrote:I actually

Barefoot TJ said:
I actually don't dream about barefoot running. The BRS, YES! But not BFR. I've had some barefoot runners tell me they've dreamt about me though. ;-) True.

All the time TJ ;-) All the time!

Hah, I just had an all night

Hah, I just had an all night dream the other night that I was barefoot running. I have never dreamnt about exercise ever! No wonder I was tired when I woke up. LOL.

Not exactly a BF dream, but a

Not exactly a BF dream, but a couple of nights ago I was reading a bit of BF Ken-Bob's new book last thing at night. When I switched off the light, I found myself thinking about someone running with a nice, soft barefoot landing, just like Ken-Bob writes about. I don't even know whether it was me that I was seeing running - it was just that gentle landing and pick-up, over and over again. I was asleep in no time. I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep
regular_smile.gif

Barefoot TJ wrote:I

Barefoot TJ said:

Reaaaaaaally?! Hm...may have to start a juicey "What's your TJ dream" thread and see what there is to see! ;o)

Mandovark said:
Not exactly a BF dream, but a couple of nights ago I was reading a bit of BF Ken-Bob's new book last thing at night. When I switched off the light, I found myself thinking about someone running with a nice, soft barefoot landing, just like Ken-Bob writes about. I don't even know whether it was me that I was seeing running - it was just that gentle landing and pick-up, over and over again. I was asleep in no time. I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep
regular_smile.gif

Hey, I may use that, next time I'm having trouble going to sleep!

-Jonny

You guys!  I'm blushing! I

You guys! I'm blushing!

I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep .

Ha! Hysterical!

Well, TJ, I think you kinda

Well, TJ, I think you kinda asked for that one!

My only barefoot-related dream was a stress dream that my Google-Apps tables for IBRD crashed and nobody could find their location, thus spoiling the event.

Cheers,

Paleo

Oh, man, Paleo!  That sounds

Oh, man, Paleo! That sounds more like a nightmare! ;-)

A nightmare it was. 

A nightmare it was. Fortunately, it didn't come true. Which leads me to think that it's a good thing that our dreams don't always come true, because then our nightmares would also always come true.

Cheers

Paleo