Barefoot strategy for restrooms

Was it a low sink, or did you have to climb up and kneel on it?

Awesome thread! :D

The sink was at near perfect height, which made the entire operation seem to flow so naturally.

[quote="Was it a low sink, or did you have to climb up and kneel on it?[/quote]

Thank you! I was a little concerned that I might be dragging down the level of discourse here. Apparently not.

plus skin dried faster than cloth and especially leather. someone laughed at me once because i was in sandals in the rain during a fire drill. i pointed that out. shut him up fast.

I carried a couple of large zip lock bags to the Boilermaker race (think disposable and waterproof slippers).

Reactions: Bare Lee
Um...yes. I cleaned up nicely behind myself. Really.

Are we a wee bit functionlly fixated?

Cleaned up how?! :wtf:

Unlike you, I don't have any wee bits! :peeking:

Not really, Bill. I just "try not to" imagine JT standing there doing that, then someone walking in on him. Ha! :embarrassed:

Cleaned up how?! :wtf:

Washed hands and surrounding surfaces with soap and water. I still used just a fraction of a flush.

quote="Barefoot TJ, post: 136929, member: 3"]
Unlike you, I don't have any wee bits! :peeking:[/quote]

Is that an attempt at a low blow?

Washed hands and surrounding surfaces with soap and water. I still used just a fraction of a flush.

quote="Barefoot TJ, post: 136929, member: 3"]

Is that an attempt at a low blow?

A fraction of the flush...ha!

And yes, that was my attempt at a low blow. You said, "Are we a wee bit functionally fixated?" So, I thought that would be funny to play on your words. Hee. :shy:

Awesome thread! :D

The sink was at near perfect height, which made the entire operation seem to flow so naturally.

[quote="Was it a low sink, or did you have to climb up and kneel on it?

Thank you! I was a little concerned that I might be dragging down the level of discourse here. Apparently not.[/quote]
How am I supposed to take that image out of my head? you wee bits?

How am I supposed to take that image out of my head? you wee bits?

I can help: reread the thread and you'll see that the "wee bit" referenced wasn't mine, but TJ's, as in "a wee bit functionally fixated." Where others decided to drag "wee bits" - not my fault!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon