and yet another confession

rickwhitelaw

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
Beryl Utah
Coming off a great barefoot week of 35 miles including my longest BF run in 14 months (20 miles) it is decision time. Sadly, I am going to resort to shoes for a while. I have finally found a "tool" that works and I need to focus on upping my Ultra training. Still going to try to get a couple of BF runs in a week to get my fix and hopefully not lose all of my conditioning, but as a percentage of total mileage, it's going to be pretty low. That might affect my post count also, but I'll still try to check in once in a while.

Winter Challenge folks, sorry to bow out. I was looking forward to dueling Bare Lee and the last couple of weeks a spark of competition from Yvonne gave me some motivation.

Cheers! (Even that is on the chopping block for a while) I'll miss you beer drinking thread.:)

Coming off a great barefoot week of 35 miles including my longest BF run in 14 months (20 miles) it is decision time. Sadly, I am going to resort to shoes for a while. I have finally found a "tool" that works and I need to focus on upping my Ultra training. Still going to try to get a couple of BF runs in a week to get my fix and hopefully not lose all of my conditioning, but as a percentage of total mileage, it's going to be pretty low. That might affect my post count also, but I'll still try to check in once in a while.

Winter Challenge folks, sorry to bow out. I was looking forward to dueling Bare Lee and the last couple of weeks a spark of competition from Yvonne gave me some motivation.

Cheers! (Even that is on the chopping block for a while) I'll miss you beer drinking thread.:)

Rick - Best of luck with the Ultras. That is a lofty goal, which is beyond me (for now). You've been a great inspiration for the Winter Challenge. You can always lurk and add the odd jab at us. What is your tool of choice?

unless you're wearing Hokas or Brooks Beast you can post here. if you happen to be running in "f" me high heels, then i want to see some pics. ;)

Rick - Best of luck with the Ultras. That is a lofty goal, which is beyond me (for now). You've been a great inspiration for the Winter Challenge. You can always lurk and add the odd jab at us. What is your tool of choice?

Thanks YOW. I'll still be around and logging a few k's into the challenge. I've decided on New Balance MT110's for my long trail runs and the winter version of the shoe for sloppy conditions.

unless you're wearing Hokas or Brooks Beast you can post here. if you happen to be running in "f" me high heels, then i want to see some pics. ;)

Next time I see you Mike I'll bring some pictures of myself dressed as a hooker to win a Halloween contest 20 years ago. One and only time I will ever wear heels. No way I'm scanning and sharing the pics here, don't even ask.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7