Test after migration

I failed the captcha test several times.

And somehow it still let you in. :p

I'm a persistent SOB, plus, I sent an e-mail to mmoore and he gave me the passcode and secret handshake.

Well, we couldn't lose you if we wanted to. :barefoot: Just so that M.M. Caw character doesn't show his ugly mug around here.

I got a post card from M.M. Caw. He's on sabbatical in Kazakhstan, something about plowing goats.

hey, where's the post count? Just noticed and thought I'd mention it... actually, I've never really been much of a fan of post counts anyway but whatever.

When I hover over a topic in the list of topics, it shows me how many pages there are. However, after I click on the title or one of the pages, then it gives me the option "Go To First Unread". I would like to see the option to "Go To First Unread" in the list of topics though if it is possible.

Willie, click on your avatar or someone else's to see the post count. Matt may be able to add those kinds of things to the avatar/profile box later.

Spooner, I am still learning myself, so maybe Matt or someone else will see this and answer.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090